🌬Chapter 27☁

🌬☁

Fort officially started his pursuit. He didn’t use any fancy methods. He would pick up and drop off Peat from work every day, and the two of them would occasionally go out to eat and watch movies. Peat gradually becomes less shy. He also worked harder, hoping that one day he could meet Fort’s standards and tell him about his heart’s feelings.

When Peat was about to take away the cups on the table after sending away a table of customers, he heard a string of wind chimes. He raised his head to see Fort who was carrying his suit in his hands and he greeted him with a smile. He looked at the time and was a little surprised, "Have you finished the meeting?"

Fort took the tray in his hand and walked to the counter, "Yes. I came here to the boss to laze around. And I hope that the boss can help me keep it a secret."

Peat nodded very seriously, and then asked, "Then do you want me to stop the business? What if you are discovered by the assistant girl?"

Fort bent his eyes and kissed his forehead, "Idiot."

The place where Director Fort used to go changed from a sofa by the window to a high stool next to the counter. He and Peat sat side by side and chatted. They were chatting about the dishes that they ate the day before yesterday and the movie they watched yesterday.

Occasionally, when a customer arrives, Fort would stand aside and give him a hand. He looks like a social elite, and he is never careless in the service industry. The girl who came often saw that their relationship was different, and took advantage of that day to ask him with a grin, "When did the boss hire such a handsome shop assistant?"

Peat was about to put the prepared coffee in a paper bag. But when he heard her question, his face flushed red and he wanted to explain. Before she could say anything, Fort took the coffee from his hand, packed it, and handed it to the girl. He smiled and said, "It’s not the boss who hired me, but it is me who admires the boss."

The girl didn’t expect him to answer so bluntly. She took the coffee while blessing them, "Then I hope that the boss can accept your love as soon as possible."

Fort was full of gratitude. Soon after he grabbed a plainly packed milk and handed it to the girl, "Please accept this. Just treat it as sweet."                                                   

The girl was amused by him and gave two laughs before turning around to leave. Shen Lin looked at the girl from behind with a blushing face. And said, a little embarrassed, "She..."

"She what?"

"Did she see it a long time ago?"

"See what?"

"Us...two..."

Fort smiled and pretended to be naive, "What’s wrong with the two of us?"

Peat lowered his head and looked at his toes. He held back for a long time before he said, "The relationship...between the two of us."

"What is the relationship between the two of us?"

Peat clenched his fist and after a moment of nervousness, he raised his blushing face. It looked like he was using up the energy of his entire body and his voice was somewhat trembling, "F-Fort, I-I want to accept your love and want to talk to you...fall in love and want to be your lover. Oh, okay?"

As soon as the voice fell, the corner of his mouth was gently kissed. Fort hugged the person in his arms and said softly in his ear, "Okay."

TBC