🌬Chapter 19☁

🌬☁

Fort stood at a distant place, looking at Peat foolishly smiling at him. And a heartache which he had never felt before rushed forth suddenly. Does this little fool like me that much? Stop laughing, tears are going to come out of your eyes.

His mind, which was tangled up for a few days, instantly became relieved. Where did these feelings always come from? A good impression is the beginning of love. If there is no beginning, how can love increase?

He wanted to give himself some time so that he could love Peat even more. And he also wished to give the little fool a chance.

He hung his suit in his hand and walked up to Peat. Fort saw that he was standing spellbound. So he extended out his hand and waved it in front of Peat, "What are you doing?"

Peat didn’t expect his illusion to talk. He blinked his eyes for a while, only to find that this Fort was the real one. He became startled all of a sudden and his face became red. He hastily said, "L-Listening to the song."

Fort raised his eyebrows and glanced at the wandering artist who was playing the guitar. He asked him with a smile, "Is it good?"

"Good..."

Fort held out his suit to him. He then winked at him and said, "Let me help you listen to something better."

He turned around and went to talk with the wandering artist. Peat stood there clutching his jacket and was so nervous that his whole body was shaking. What was Fort going to do? Is it what he thinks it is?

After negotiating with him, Fort got hold of the guitar. He stood in the middle of the street wearing a shirt and pants. He looked so handsome that it was difficult for people to take their eyes away from him. He did a simple tuning and turned his eyes towards Peat and smiled at him. He sang, 

"I forgot how it started. Maybe you feel the same. Suddenly I found myself deeply in love with you, it’s really simple."

Peat quietly listened to Fort singing for him. In the unending flow of the crowd, it seemed that only he and Fort were standing still. He had been liking Fort for so many years now. And he thought that he won’t leave Fort again in this lifetime. And then he began to become greedy and he wasn’t able to be content with just what he had.

TBC