If we go down we go down together

Start from the beginning

"It's okay Aveline," he said gently, though she could see the panic in his eyes.

She didn't know how long it took him to get her free. All she could hear was the banging of bodies dropping to the floor and the sound of her own screams echoing in her ears. Though eventually she felt Remus's arms picking her up gently.

He lifted her not even an inch from the table, and her body lurched, jerking as if it was being electrocuted. Then, all at once, all the built up power swimming in the container above her, shot back into her body. Startling her with a jolt as she felt it warm her body, her head snapping in all directions.

She took a deep breath, clinging onto Remus's arms. His soft touch more comforting then anything could be in this moment. Strong, protective, gripping onto her like he would never let anything in the world touch her.

"Come on," Remus rushed, wrapping an arm around her and helping her down.

She finally looked around to see all her friends fighting. Blood already staining some peoples clothes, as spells bounced off the walls.

In the corner of her eye she could see James duelling Evan. Both boys glaring at eachother intensely.

"We need to get you back," Remus yelled over the commotion, still supporting her as her legs were weak.

Perhaps he was right. Aveline had nearly been drained of all her power in some strange sacrifice. Her whole body ached, she could barely stand as her vision was spinning. She didn't even know were her wand was.

Though she wasn't about to let her friends hang out to dry for her.

Lightly she pushed herself out of Remus's arms. She held her hand out infront of her, testing out her wandless magic. When it sparked she grinned.

"Get your wand out Lupin. Peter need backs up," she ordered before jumping up on a table, kicking over something as she did.

"BELLATRIX," she called, getting the witches attention. She had been fighting Sirius, and it was clear by the amount of blood on the boys face, Bellatrix was winning.

She turned to Aveline', a pissed off expression as she eyed the girl. Bellatrix was like a wild animal, one who couldn't ignore a invitation to fight. Especially as she greedily eyed Aveline, who stood covered in sweat without a wand.

Bellatrix cackled, immediately turning her attention towards Aveline, throwing a spell directly at her head. She ducked, dodging it as it absorbed into the wood of the wall behind her. Bellatrix was ruthless though, and didn't give her a moment to breath. Throwing another spell as she dropped down. Though Aveline was quick, blocking it with her hand much to Bellatrix's rage.

And like a tiny rabbit, Aveline jumped around the room, dodging Bellatrix's spell and tossing her own when she could. She wasn't as good as could've been with her wand, but it was working.

"Merlin you bitch!" Aveline muttered as she ducked under a table.

Popping her head up, Aveline looked at the chair beside her. Shrugging to herself she picked it up, throwing it at Bellatrix's head. Apparently the witch wasn't expecting it, as the chair smashed into her face and Aveline let out an uncharacteristic laugh.

A few of the death eaters had already apparated away. They weren't in this to fight to death, and clearly the other side was winning. Bellatrix was amongst them, who let out a rage full scream throwing the chair across the room when did it.

It was merely a handful left, one of which was Evan Rosier.

Who didn't look like he planned on letting James go so easily.