"It's not funny," Gray deadpans.

"Your girl says otherwise," Rivan smirks.

I try to cover up my laugh and I did a horrible job. It was a good joke a great one even. Gray glared at me and I stopped. I was still laughing a little bit. That cheered my mood way too much.

"Annoying ass," Gray grumbles.

"Rivan, leave Grayson alone," Gina said.

"Nah, he gets angry too quick."

She shakes her head and looks around. She was probably looking for Tommy.

"He should be with Maria or the twins," I told.

"Ooh, I was wondering why I haven't heard anything from him."

She leaves as and Rivan goes to bother her as well. It was just me and Gray. He was still massaging my leg and giving me a look. I am not gonna tell him about my conversation with Adam at all.

"I'm gonna go shower, watch the boys," I sigh

"I'm not watching them."

I move my legs off him and sit properly on the couch. I get up and do a mini stretch. He was watching them until someone comes and takes over.

"You are," I repeat.

"We're going out, I have to get ready as well."

"We? I'm not going out?"

"Yeah, I planning for us to go out," he answers.

"Wait until I'm done," I shrug.

I rush away before I get held back any longer. I wasn't even really going to go shower. I was just tryna get away from Gray. I could sense he was tryna get me to speak.

Since we are going out I might as go shower then. I didn't have an idea of what I was gonna wear. I will probably wear jeans and some random top. I went to go shower and I took my precious time showering.

I didn't have any music which really sucked ass, because I always to music while I shower. I got out of the shower and then went into the bedroom. Gray was sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist.

He had just gotten out of the shower himself, so does that mean I took a short shower or what? He probably came up right after me, but I was already showering. He was doing something on his phone, but he put his phone to the side.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Mhm Florida," he answers, jokingly.

"I'm being serious."

I go over to him and he pulls me closer by my towel. He pulls me down on his lap and I hold onto my towel. He pulls off and throws it behind him.

"We're supposed to be getting dressed."

"That can wait for a little bit," he mumbles.

He kisses my chest and grasps my breast in his hands. I put my arms around his neck and he sucks on my right nipple. He rolls his tongue and I felt his erection on my thigh. I moved my hand down and he moved it.

"No, I only want to touch."

I let him suck and fondle my boobs. It crossed my mind that we never established anything. I had no idea what we were. I pull his head away gently. He frowns at me and leans back in, but I pull him away again. We needed to get ready before we end up staying in this bedroom.

"Now you're ready to talk to me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"This morning, you gave me attitude," he says.