Ch. 42

Trigger warning: Implied abuse, chains

Once they were about a mile away, Naruto had Yagura use his transportation jutsu to get them to Orochimaru's hideout.

This got them within a few hundred feet of the entrance. The four knelt behind bushes. They sat in a square.

Naruto put his hands in a sign and closed his eyes, clearly in deep concentration. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes.

He turned to the others. "He's here." 'But what are these other Chakra's? One feels very familiar.'

Fuu adjusted her red bag. "Okay. What's the plan?"

Sakura tapped her finger on her knee. "Well, we should probably do a sneak attack. Our best bet is to get in, find Orochimaru, kill him, and get out."

"We don't need to kill him." Naruto pulled out a scroll. He opened it to show a powerful seal formula. "This will let me seal in him this scroll. However, I need to get a physical hold on the snake."

Yagura nodded. "Alright. Do you want to go after him alone?"

Naruto closed the scroll. "No, that's why I brought you three. I don't want any chance of him escaping. Sakura-kun, if you can use your raw strength to cause the entrance to collapse, it will limit the snake's chances. Yagura-chan and Fuu-chan, I want you to use your water release and scales to block him off and blind him. Sakura-kun, I've made you a bracelet that will let me mentally link to you over a short distance." He handed her a bracelet made of gold chains with a pink gem.

The medical ninja took the bracelet. She put it on and smiled. "Thanks, Naruto-kun."

The three nodded. Naruto stood up and so did they. "Let's move."

《•~~~•》

Naruto moved through the corridors, looking for the snake sanin. They had split up to find him faster. He turned a corner and saw what was likely a cell. He moved closer and pressed his large ear to the door. He could hear someone moving around inside.

It didn't sound like Orochimaru. The footsteps were too light. He sent some Chakra out and got a read on the person in there. It was a woman with long red hair and red eyes. Covering her arms and neck were red bite marks.

Naruto opened the door. The woman turned around and grabbed a knife from the side of her glasses, and clutched it at him with surprising accuracy.

The fox-like boy grabbed the knife in his fingertips. He looked at the knife and twirled it. "This is a good knife."

The girl backed put, pressing her back to the wall. "Who the hell are you?"

Naruto dropped the blade. "Look at my Chakra." He could tell by her Chakra that she was an Uzumaki.

She closed her eyes and shuttered. "What is that Chakra?" She opened her eyes. "Just who are you?"

Naruto smiled. "Naruto Uzumaki."

She gasped. "But I thought I was the last one."

The blonde male smiled. "Some of us are still around. Why are you here?"

She shifted. "Orochimaru brought me here..."

Naruto narrowed his eyes. "Do you want to leave?"

Her eyes widened. She ran to him and hugged him. "Please. Please get me out of here."

Naruto pulled her close. "I need to catupe Orochimaru. Once I do, I'll come back here. Or, would you rather have a shadow clone with you and get you out of here now?"

"I want a clone."

Naruto nodded. He crossed his fingers. In a puff of smoke, a second Naruto appeared and took her hand. "Let go."

As they ran out of the room, Naruto's smile vanished. He closed his eyes and sent a wave of Chakra out. He found two more people his age. One of them had the Chakra of someone from the Hidden Mist. The other one was off. It was mixed with nature energy. It reminded him of the curse mark, but it was different.

'Kurama, do you know what that is?'

'No. It's not Sage energy, but it feels like that of a clan that can passively pull in nature energy.'

'I'm going to find them. Based on their Chakra, they're my age.'

Naruto ran through the darkish hallways. As he ran through, he found their Chakra. He turned the door nob, but it was locked.

He didn't feel like looking for a key, so he put his hand to the door and sent a blast of condensed Chakra. The door was blown off its hinges.

'That works.'

Naruto walked through the door, though he did have to step over it. Inside, he found two jail cells. In one of them, was a man with orange spike-like hair. He was wrapped in chains and had been half asleep. His head had shot up when the door was blasted off its hinges. The other one had chains around his wrist, neck, and ankles. Lightning was running down the chains. His skin looked like it was in a half-liquid state.

'What the? Kurama, do you know what's going on with his body?'

'It's a Kekkie Genki. I don't know the clan name, but it's called Liquidfacation. They can turn their body into water.'

'No wonder the snake wanted him.' Naruto smiled, his tails whipping around. The jail doors were locked, so he shot his tails out and ripped the doors off.

The two man's eyes widened as he effortlessly broke the steel doors, with tails no less.

The man who was having lightning shot through him spoke. "Who are you?"

Naruto smiled. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. Who are the two of you?"

"I'm Suigetsu, and that's Jugo. What the hell are you doing here?"

Naruto smiled. "I'm here to get you out." He walked over and grabbed the electric chains. It hurt, but he didn't care. Ripping the chains out of the wall, the lightning stopped. He then walked over to Jugo and ripped the chains out of the wall.

Both men stood up. Suigetsu raced over to Jugo and looked at Naruto. "What now?"

Naruto crossed his fingers and made two clones. "These clones will get you out of here. I'm going after Orochimaru." He looked at his clones. "Go."

The clones, Jugo, and Suigetsu ran out of the room.

Naruto closed his eyes. 'Fuu-chan, Yagura-chan, Sakura-kun. Have you found the snake?'

'I have.' Sakura said. He's in bed and seems sick. Kabuto with him and taking care of him. Can you find my Chakra?'

'Yep.' Yagura confirmed.

'Naruto, I need help doing that.' Fuu said a little embarrassed.

'I can find you from your Chakra Fuu-chan.' Natuo confirmed. 'Give me a few minutes.'

Naruto raced to the location he sensed Fuu at. He found her in under a minute. "You ready to fight the snake?"

The Waterfall ninja nodded. "Let's do this!"

As Naruto ran and Fuu flew beside him, Naruto got in contact with Yagura. 'Yagura-chan, how close are you?'

'I'm a few minutes away. What about you and Fuu-kun?'

'Same. Everyone, meet outside the room. We'll go over the plan using the mental link.' Naruto smiled to himself. This was going to be fun.

(Okay. A few things. First I'm so sorry this took so long to get out. Wattpad has been having problems so it took much longer than it should have. I had to rewrite it a few times because it didn't save. Second, I'm going to be writing the filler episodes/movies. This is only for fun and the updates will be off with the main story. I hope this is okay.)