Ch. 10

Trigger warning: death, hurt Naruto, hurt Sasuke, blood, cocky gang members

Kakashi's eyes widened. A person who was here because of the Mizukage? He thought that Utakata was a missing-nin.

Utakata landed gracefully next to Zabuza. "Mizukage-sama has a provision for you."

Zabuza blinked. "And that is?"

Utakata gave him a small smile. "To come back."

These words shocked everyone on the bridge, even Naruto. He could only guess that Yagura was trying to get more people on his side.

Zabuza was stunned. "Why would he want me?"

Before Utakata could respond, Gato laughed. "Hahaha! As if! Zabuza could never live without me!"

Naruto saw Haku's fist clinch. He could tell that Haku wanted to kill Gato. He guessed that Gato had hurt both of them and kept his men in line through fear.

His clone glanced at the real Naruto, who nodded.

The clone leaned down and whispered in Haku's ear. "I know you want to kill Gato! If I were to let you go, would you kill him?"

Haku gave a slight nod. "I want to kill him with every bone in my body."

The clone smile. "If you can rush him, I'll remove my kunai."

Haku narrowed his eyes. "I doubt that I could get away from his men."

Naruto smiled and spoke through his clone. "We've got you covered."

Haku assumed that he meant the clone a real him, but Naruto meant something different.

He had Kurama do something whenever he was near another jinukuriki. He would create a mental link to all other jinchurikis.

'Utakata-chan! Can you hear me?' Naruto thought.

Utakata gave no visible sign that he heard Naruto, but Naruto heard Utakata's voice in his head. 'Yes, but I have no idea how.'

'I'll explain later.' Naruto thought. 'But I need you to listen. The boy that I have a kunai to the neck is named Haku. When I remove the kunai, he's going to rush in and kill Gato. After he kills him, I want you to get him out of there. I need to make it seem like I have no idea he was going to do that. I also have to release Kurama's power soon or it was starting to damage my body.'

Utakata tightened his grip on his flute. He continued to start down Gato. 'I assume Kurama is the Kyubi. I understand the plan.'

Naruto's clone leaned once more to talk to Haku. "When I dip my kunai a bit, you are to attack me. I will need to release this mode soon. Are you ready?"

Haku gave a slight nod.

Gato sneered. "Now, Utakata. I will give you one more chance to join me. If you don't, everyone on this bridge will die."

Naruto saw this as his opening. As his eyes turned back to blue and his body returned to normal, his clone dipped the kunai and Haku made his move.

Stabbing the clone in the chest with a spike, he raced to Naruto and hit him in the chin with an uppercut, and grabbed one of his kunai.

Now, while Naruto had been expecting this it still caught him off guard. He fell back and hit his head, causing his vision to blur.

"Naruto!" Kakashi yelled and ran to him. He wasn't sure if Haku would attack doing this, but he did care. He had to get to Naruto to make sure he was okay.

To his surprise, Haku ran right past him. More than that, he ran past Tazuna and Sakura. He even charged past Zabuza and Utakata.

Haku charged at Gato. He moved too fast for Gato to react. Haku grabbed onto him and slit his throat, but he put too much force into the hit.