Ch. 13

Trigger warning: small amount of blood

Naruto kept looking down at his outfit as he walked to the hot springs. He had left his jacket at home, as it was pretty hot today. He also left his headband at home.

"PERVERT!" A lot of women's voices rang out. Naruto looked up to see a man with long white hair and a scroll on his back being chased by a mob of women in bathing suits.

'I'm going out on a limb, but I think that's him.'

Kurama laughed. Yep. That's probaly Jiraiya. I told you he was a pervert.

Naruto smiled and followed the mob of women chasing his godfather. He stayed back, not wanting to get involved.

After the mob of women left, Naruto found the toad sanin sitting next to a lake. He was covered in bruises and had several lumps on his head. He even had a bloody nose.

Naruto walked up to him. "Are you Jiraiya?"

The toad sanin looked up at the blonde boy standing next to him. He nodded, and the boy gave him a big smile.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I found out that you're my godfather."

Jiraiya's eyed widened. "Your Naruto?"

He nodded. "I know that you were supposed to raise me, but I don't blame you for not doing it."

Jiraiya looked at the water. He didn't know what to say. He had been planning to train Naruto during the month between the finals if he made it that far.

"There is something that I want to ask you about." Naruto said with his hands behind his back.

Jiraiya looked at him. He had expected that Naruto would be mad at him. He never expected Naruto to be so calm, and not be mad at him for not raising him. "And that is?"

He took a deep breath. "I was hoping that you could train me. Maybe during the chunin exams?"

Jiraiya smiled. He looked calm, but on the inside, he had been panicking. "I was planning on doing so if you made it to the finals."

Naruto smiled. "Thanks, Pervy Sage!" He then walked away.

"Pervy Sage?" Jiraiya muttered. He wanted to know if Naruto knew he was the nine-tails jinukuriki.

Kurama was still laughing at the nickname Naruto gave to the sanin. That was amazing to watch kid.

When he got back home, he found Fuu's fox, Corri, Yagura's fox, Lula, and Killer Bee's fox, Amanaraka. Killer Bee and Yugito often used the same fox, as they lived in the same village.

Dear Naruto,

I have the best news! I'm going to be in Konoha! Your Hokage suggested that all the Kage come to the chunin exam as a sign of peace. My teammates are really excited to see Konoha. They want to go to see what it looks like, but I'm sure you can guess that I'm excited to see you!

I should tell you what I look like. I have teal, straight hair in a bob-cut with orange clips. I have orange-brown eyes. I wear my headband on my arm and I show my stomach.

Are you going to be in the chunin exams? I hope to see you there!

Fuu

Naruto smiled. If all of these people were coming to the chunin exam, he might be able to get all the jinchurikis together. He now opened the letter from Killer Bee.