Chapter Fifteen

Athene

He picked me up and placed me on his desk moving his hands all around my body while kissing me. I start unbuttoning his shirt while he kisses my neck slowly trailing down to my collar bone.

I hear a knock on the door and tap Dante on the should as he kisses my neck. He kisses lower and lower pulling the dress down.

"Dante? Dante?" A voice yells through the door. Dante ignores him and continues to trail kisses down my entire body. He takes off my dress and panties and shoves them to the side.

He kisses the inside of my thigh and comes back up to my lips. I moan slightly as his tongue explores my mouth. He undressed and pull me closer to him by my thighs. The tattoos just make the moment sexier.

Did I mention I love tattoos? Like a person could be cute and they get tattoos and it's like 'now your hot'.

I lean back on his desk as thrusts into me. His hand goes to my neck and my back arches as he thrust faster. His eyes stay focused on me the whole time. He goes harder giving me more pleasure than I've ever had. I bite my lip and try to muffle all my noises as I come undone. He pulls out and comes on my stomach.

I lay on his desk panting as he sits in his chair.

"Dante it-"

"Leave me alone" Dante yells at the female voice behind the door. I get up and we quickly
put on our clothes. Three minutes later we hear the voice again.

"Dante it's me, Carmen" he rolls his eyes and sits back down. He grabs my hand and sits me on his lap.

"Did you eat lunch?" he asks and caressing my side.

"No" He picks up his phone and dials a number.

"What do you want to eat tesoro?"

"Mofongo and pork chop," I answer now running my fingers through his hair.

"Two mofongo and pork chops and a ten-piece chicken nugget with small fries,"

Oh my gosh, he did not. This man is gonna kill me. He didn't just get food for me but my daughter too. Like that is so nice. Like he just did something that no one but I have ever done. Think of me and Nyx. Like I'm gonna tear up. Boys always are like I'm not gonna take care of a kid that's not even mine.

"What happened?" Dante said with his eyebrows scrunched.

"Don't even look at me" I turn my head away from him but he makes me look back. "Why are you like this? Now I'm gonna love you forever and be obsessed 'cause your husband material," he starts laughing and lays his head in the crook of my neck.

"Good now this whole obsessed and I will love you forever thing doesn't have to be one-sided." I roll my eyes smiling at him.

I hear banging on the door and two locas (Spanish: crazy) yelling. Great. Moment ruined.

He gets up and grabs my hand pulling me towards the door. When we reach the door he wraps his hand around my waist kissing my lips as he opens the door. He stops kissing me then we walk through the two stun girls.

As soon as we enter the living room Nyx goes running to Dante. Guess they had some bonding time.

Dante picks her up and kisses her cheek.
"What was my principessa doing today?" He sits on the couch as Nyx told her all about how she went to a shooting range and she shot at the target and-

Wait! What!

"Damian Alfonsi, Stephen Moretti get your asses over here." They both turn to me then turn back and start running. Nyx hops off of Dante and runs behind them.

"Wait up. I'm coming" My lord these people are gonna kill me.

As Nyx disappears into the hall the rat, and possum come down with the girl from earlier.

The girl from earlier goes in to hug Dante but he dodges by taking a big step back. He grabs my waist and moves me in front of him.

"Really Dante, not even a hug for me?"

He kisses my neck and puts his mouth next to my ear but speaks loud enough for them to hear "How do you feel about a fall wedding? Red? Silver? I like black weddings. How do you feel about the names Artemis and Enzo?" by the time he's finished my face is a light pink and my stomach turns with happiness.

Their faces drop. The girl from earlier clenches her fist "Are you serious you really wanna be with her?"

"The family theme is Greek mythology right? How are you feeling about Artemis Hera Black?
Artemis Hera Night Black?" My heart melts as he says that. I turned around and kissed him.

"I Like that,"

The girl storms out and the rat follows behind bumping into Jaley as she walks in. This doesn't go unnoticed by Marco. As the possum walks by Marco shoves him so hard he crashes into the wall. Luke grunts and doesn't dare say anything about it.

I can't help but laugh when Jaley looks at me smiling with a hand on her mouth trying to muffle a laugh.

She cuffs her arm with mine and takes me to what I assumed was her room. Was it? No.

Two minutes later Stephano comes. He jumps in bed next to us.

"Whats going on here?" he says, looking in between me and Jaley.

"Sleepover," She says, giving him jazz hands. He raised an eyebrow at her "don't do that you love sleepovers. Speaking of sleepovers, do you and Damian have any sleepovers."

He sighs "Like three weeks ago Damian came into my room talking about how zia is gonna kill him because he interrupted Dante and you and I started laughing then he smacked me then I smacked him and he started tickling me and then he stopped then... He kinda almost kissed me"

"Oh my gosh!" me and Jaley say at the same time.

"Okay I can't be the only one with confession'"

"I ran over a cat once,"

"What!" This time me and Stehano said it at the same time. They both look at me and I shake my head. "First I wanna know Stuff about you guys"

"I lived in a normal Hispanic home until college when I went to a party and met Marco after that we fell in love got married and had Zaylianys"

"Dad was shit Dante helped us out of trouble. We all became friends and are currently living around Dantes's happiness till we get our own love life."

"Dead mother shit dad and stepmother. Lukes my shit possum baby daddy"

"New it"

"Crazy ex."

"Oh come on, give details," says Jaley, shaking my arm. I roll my eyes.

"My mom died in a robbery when I was fifteen my dad remarried two months later. He said he never cheated. Of course, I laughed in his face when he said that cause. . . Come on. My stepmom ruled our lives. He let her. When I was sixteen I got pregnant and moved here after getting kicked out."

"What about Luke?" asks Jaley.

"He left town. His grand excuse 'I'm just a kid'. Whatever we had a good life without him anyways."

"And what about your dreams?"

"I'm a lawyer."

"Badass," said Stephano.

"Crazy ex?" asks Jaley. I shake my head and she drops it.

Stephano pulls a box from his drawer.

"That's a big donut. Can I have that? My mom said I can eat donuts." said Jaley. She was practically drooling. We all laugh at her and Stehano hands her a donut.

"Idiot"

1304 words