PRESENTS AND PRANKS

This is a one shot because I still cant think of how to make ends meet and for me Christmas is in 3 days, so here we go.

3rd person pov

Audrey was at home, Furry and Ivy at the compound. Not an Avenger was stirring, no not one. Well almost.

Clint was in the vents.

With everyone at the tower, of course he has to pull a few pranks. Nothing to bad. Just red food coloring in the water supply. Candy cane peices everywhere. The chocolate stolen. Glitter buckets on some of the doors. Slime puddles in random hallways. Egg launchers primes and ready for a target. Friday filming in all the prank locations for blackmail. Speakers in the vents above the rooms, primed to wake everyone up. Clint felt great about his pranks, and he couldnt wait. At 6 am he planned on waking everyone up. It was currently 5:56 am. So he was heading to the living room.

He dropped down onto the couch and looked at his watch smirking an evil smirk upon seeing it was 6.

He pulled out his phone and got up his music. He got up "All I want for Christmas is you" and pressed play.

Groans and yells could barely be heard over the blaring music.

Slowly everyone trickled into the living room, those who need coffee with their coffee, those who were already wide awake, without.

Clint sat on the couch, looking proud. Very few Avengers looked happy about being woken up at 6 in the morning.

"Merry Christmas guys!" Clint cheers.

A chorus of mumbles follow.

"Come on! Wake up! If I'm awake everyone is." Clint demands.

"I will personally murder you Legolas." Tony threatens, drinking from his cup.

"Tony." Natasha says.

"Fine, fine."

Everyone flops on the couches and the floor.

"Ow!" Steve exclaims.

"What now?" Tony asks, completely annoyed by the whole morning.

"There was a broken candycane on the floor and I stepped on it." He explains.

Clint starts cackling. Everyone turns towards him.

"You good?" Ivy asks from the floor.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!" He quotes.

"I regret giving him that book." Bruce mumbles.

"What have you done, Clint?!" The Avengers say all at the same time.

"What's happening?" Ivy whispers to the half awake Fury beside her.

"I have no clue, kid." He says.

"Peter." Ivy whispers to the teen.

"Ya?" He whispers back.

"What's happening?" Ivy asks.

"Clint likes to wake up really early and pull pranks every Christmas and we're all on edge cuz we dont know what hes done." Peter explains.

"Oh, thanks."

"Pranks every year." Ivy whispers back to Fury.

"This is what they do when I'm not watching them? They really need help." He whispers back to Ivy.

"Ok, before someone," Tony starts as everyone looks at Clint, "Blows us all up. Friday, play Christmas music."

"Who wants to pass out presents first?" Steve asks.

Peter raises his hand.

"Ok, Pete. Get started." Tony says.

All of the Avengers sat in peace, as they all took turns passing out and opening presents. After they were done, everyone dispersed, with the promise of a breakfast soon to come.

Tony's pov

Me and Peter went to the lab after we were all done. He had gotten a new set of tools he wanted to try out. They door was slight open.

I looked over, Peter was still beside me.

Who was in my lab? Bruce went back to bed. No one else goes in.

I put my arm out to stop Peter and crept closer. I open the door wide and start walking in.

*insert glitter noises*

"Mr. Stark, you're covered in glitter." Peter says.

"Thank you, Peter, I had no clue." I say trying to wipe the red and green glitter off me.

"Friday, wheres Clint?" I ask ready to murder him.

"Legolas appears to be in the kitchen sir." Friday replies.

"Dont hurt him to badly, Mr. Stark." Peter says as I get in the elevator.

"No promises."

Clints pov

"Legolas, Mr. Stark is on his way to you." Friday informs me.

"What!? Call the other Avengers here! At least 'Tasha!" I shout, scrambling around the kitchen trying to clean up the coconut and sugar mess.

"The Avengers are requested in the kitchen." Friday says, hopefully through all of the compound.

-_Ding_-

"I'm going to hurt you Barton!" Tony yells.

"Please! I have a wife! And a daughter! And two sons! And a farm! And a sorta kinda not really adopted daughter! And a tractor!" I plead as Tony pins me down.

"Tony, dont hurt him," Nats strong, commanding voice yells.

"Nat! Thank you!" I cheer.

"Before I get to him!" She finishes(apparently) pushing Tony and pinning me down herself, allowing me to see her covered in glitter matching Tony.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream.

"What in the name of my actual name is going on here?" Fury says, saving me.

"It looks like Clint pranked two people he shouldnt have pranked." Ivy says beside him.

"Clint!" "Glitter!" "Infront of my kid!" "Glitter doesnt come out of things!" Tony and Natasha start complaining about me at the same time.

Fury nods at Ivy and plants start separating all of us into little play pins.

"Where the cells necessary?" Tony asks with his arms crossed.

"I found it so." She smiles.

"Now you're going to sit there until you can play nice." Fury says.

"Clint, wheres all the stuff set up? I'll go take it down." Ivy says.

3rd person pov

So Ivy cleans up the pranks, except for the fact that one may have been moved to Clints door. And all was merry for the rest of the day.

Food was made and ate. The 3 "prisoners" were let put of "jail" after a few hours. All was right again in the Avengers compound.

Merry Christmas! Happy Yule! Happy Hanukah! And any other holiday you may celebrate! I hope you have an amazing day. I love and support you all! I hope your family does too. Bah bah👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻