Meeting

Hi, it's me. So this part feels like it should go to music. Go to your Spotify or whatever you use. And go to that search bar. Type in "Eleanor Rigby" by The Beatles and covered by Cody Fry. I feel like it works. If you dont like that one, try "Runaway" by AURORA. Happy reading!

Furys pov

I rushed back in the meeting room with the Avengers.

"Dr. Banner, I need you. The rest of you are dismissed." I said immediately walking back out, only pausing for Banner to catch up.

"What am I needed for?" He asked cautiously.

". . . An agent has been severely wounded."

"Wouldnt you just ask Cho or one of the other medics? Why me?" He pressed.

"Banner. This is really important to me. Please." I said, pressing the button for the elevator.

"Ok."

I bring my phone back to my ear, "Keep fighting Kid. Dont go to sleep."

Ivy's pov

You might be thinking, 'Wow Ivy that was a really good idea using the Morse code." I didnt plan on using Morse code. I wanted to use my voice. I thought, maybe my body would let me since its dying. But nope. Good thing I had a clicky pen on me. I seem to have everything on me.

I lay on the floor, a pool of my own blood growing around me. I started to count the seconds, fighting to stay conscious, like Furry said.

1,2,3,4,5.....where was I? I'll just start over. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. And so on and on. Having to start over randomly when I lost focus.

Eventually I heard a large crash from upstairs. Yelling. Hey! The world's getting smaller before my eyes! Maybe that's my eyes closing. Wasnt I supposed to not do that. I dont remember. I hear a faint crash in the distance, or was it closer than the last one. I cant tell. As the world fades away, I fade away too. The last thing I hear is a faint voice saying, "Come on, kid! Dont leave me!"

Bruce's pov

Fury takes me to a remote neighborhood. He drives down the street, looking at the numbers till he finds the one he must be looking for. He jumps out, signaling me to do the same.

Running up to the door, he kicks it down, causing a large crash to sound through the house. A drunken man staggers to the doorway yelling incoherent words at us. Furys pushes past him, looking around. The man starts waving his hands at us, probably shouting at us to get out.

Fury ignores him and kicks down another door. Behind it is stairs leading down to a dark basement.  Fury starts down it, finding a chain, he turns on the light, revealing a girl lying in a large pile of blood.

We both make our way down there as fast as we can. Her bright green eyes were slowly closing. Her pale skin becoming paler. She had blonde hair that was matting from blood. I couldnt tell where the blood was coming from. It was everywhere.

"What- what do you need me to do?" Fury asks, emotion boiling under his calm appearance.

"We need to get her out of here and to the tower fast. Pick her up, be careful not to jostle her around. I'm calling Tony to get the medbay set up. Can you dodge the police? We'll need to drive way over the speed limit." I instruct as we make our way out of the house. The drunk man still yelling and waving at us.

____________________________________
After they get her to the tower and she is stabilized

Furys pov

I look at the tiny child that has made my life so much more enjoyable. With her skin still pale, she looked lifeless. The first time she asked for help with injuries, I was suspicious. But her explanation matched what some kids do. So I blew it off. But this, this was something.

Ivy Jones. 15 years old. Mother died when she was 5. Her father worked as a biochemist. Ivy was mute after her mothers death. She goes to school. Has average grades. Has a tutor in math, though we cant find out who. And one friend other than me. That's all we can find out about her. You'd think a secret government organization could do better.

Bruce came back in the room to check her again. She was half dead by the time we found her.

"Who is she?" He asks, looking at the I.V.

"Ivy Jones. A kid I found on the internet trying to talk to Steve. I guess I got attached." I mumble.

"Didnt know that was something you could do." He chuckled trying to lighten my mood.

He checks a few more things before walking back out. "We could send him to jail with the evidence. She wouldnt have to do anything. Get Friday to let me know if she wakes up." He calls back in.

I thought for a moment. Then pulling out my phone I see what Starks tech can really do.

Word count: 843