He wounded back to his house Moments after, shutting the door behind him and headed into the Kitchen. He felt quite alone without Ron and Judith around. Rick had sent Judith to Hilltop along with Ron to keep her safe for the time being while He tries to have The kingdom side with him on fighting Negan.
Carl's day was long. Uneventful. His dad wasn't going to be back for a while, still. He was out with Michonne. Ron at Hilltop.
It felt like Rick was trying to have the two part.
Carl couldn't stand being Stuck behind walls while his Dad and Michonne did all the work. He wanted to get his hands dirty.

The night fell, Trucks rolled in. Daryl and Ron were in one of them, Carl was preparing the bunker to carry out the ones who stayed back.
He felt his heart pounding. Negan was coming. They all knew that.
His dad days prior set up an ambush and tried to shoot down some of Negans men. This Caused Gabriel to get stuck on Negans side as a captive. And Eugene.. he was gone long before. Called himself Negan too.
Carl felt a hand on his shoulder, It was enids.
She'd come back early, unknown to why. But she brought someone back with her. He was a doctor thankfully.

"Cmon, let's get going" She smiled, Carl nodded and followed her up the ladder.
Michonne had been waiting. Rick was Sending Judith off with Daryl once more.
Carl didn't get much of a chance to say goodbye to his sister. He was going to see her anyways.

The time few by quickly, shocked to hear a loud squeaking, Carl never heard the sound before, but Carl's heart dropped when Night fell and Negans voice ripped through the silence, the growling of Trucks.
Carl swallowed the air In his throat, Hearing Negan speak once more.

"Okie Dokie!" Negan started. "You brought this on yourself Rick! Ya' see, I was willing to work with you. All you had to do was follow a few rules" He scoffed.

The Trucks that they had were getting ready for departure, Michonne had panic on her face, Carl given her a look, each splitting, Enid going along With Carl.

"But now, I see that you got to go" He walked closer to the gate, Carl made his way up to The post. "Scorched Earth! You dick!" Negans voice ripped with Anger.

"Hes not home." Carl made sure his voice was loud enough. The men below cocking their Guns to Carl. Negan smiled.
"Oh-ho-ho-holy shit, Everyone hold your fire, it's Carl" his bat lifted, the men's guns slightly lowering.

"Look at you, Answering the door like a big boy! I am so proud. Daddy's not home, huh?" He smirked "guess he's gunna get home to a smokey surprise."

Carl's eye narrowed "there's Familes in here. Kids. My little sister" He hissed, Negans Arms lowered.

"That shit just breaks my heart. There's kids at the sanctuary, you must've seen em' even had a little baby at one of the outposts. Wonder what happened to her." His voice dragged. Carl's heart sank into his stomach.
He stepped forward.