Bingo. Kurama sat up. That's his motive. He can't get the scroll himself. He wants you to try and get it. Even if you fail, what are the chances the elders are going to believe you over him?

Naruto faked a beaming smile. "Thanks Mizuki-sensei!" He stood up and leaped away. 'I need to brush my teeth. Calling him sensei.'

Kurama laughed. He didn't stop laughing for a good few minutes as Naruto went back to his house.

Naruto closed and locked the door. 'Should I do it?'

Kurama collected himself. Well, you have the skill to steal it. And you can say you learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu from it. It is in there. Heck, it's the first one.

Naruto smirked. 'Wait until night?'

Wait until night. Kurama confirmed.

《•~~~•》

Naruto stood outside the Hokage manner. There wasn't anyone around, and Naruto had a trick up his sleeve.

Because of his bright orange outfit, Naruto learned an invisibility jutsu with the help of Kurama. He did need to hold his breath though.

Weaving the signs, he took a deep breath and vanished.

He entered the large building. He ran up the stairs and got into the Hokage's office. The door was open, so he didn't need to worry.

Naruto grabbed the keys to the room that held the forbidden scroll, which vanished when he grabbed them.

Naruto ran out, keeping his steps silent. He got to the room, which was close, but not so close that Hirozen would hear it open.

Naruto glanced back and forth, saw no one, opened the door, closed it, and released his breath.

He took a few deep breaths. 'That was a little harder than I thought.'

But you got in. Kurama had his head on his hands. Now get the scroll and let's get out of here.

Naruto slung the scroll on his back, weaved the signs once more, took a deep breath, and vanished once again.

He stepped out, dropped the keys, causing a loud sound, and ran.

He raced out of the manner and continued to hold his breath as he raced to the wooded area of the village.

He went to an old shack, and performed the shadow clone jutsu several times to appear exhausted, while he waited for some ninjas to find him.

To his surprise, it was Iruka who found him.

Naruto sat panting with his back to the shack. He looked up with faked surprise.

Iruka glared are him with anger. "There you are. Naruto!"

Naruto put his hand behind his head and laughed. "Oh! I guess you found me."

Iruka blinked. He was surprised at how calm Naruto was.

Naruto smirked internally. 'Time to cause mischief.' "Hey! Hey! Do you want to see what I've learned? Then I can graduate!"