She couldn't believe this nice man was the son of the wretched woman whose other son landed her brother in jail. The Thorne's were vicious and malicious - was the chivalry a facade?

"Is something wrong?", Felix asked noticing her demeanour change.

"Franky yes , don't associate with me , you Thornes are poison ." Like that Trisha left his table and Felix sighed ; he knew his mother's notorious reputation in this town , but he couldn't help but wonder why Trisha's disdain felt personal.

He got up and run next to her , "listen , I know my mother isn't the kindest -,"

"You got that right ," Trisha scoffed.

"But I'm not my mother - I'm my own person." He stood in front of her and Trisha noticed his face once more ; how could someone who looked like an angel be related to a devil incarnate and a tiner devil.

"Mister , just eat the food you ordered. I have other tables to attend to."

"Really?" , Felix looked around and the tables were few and were already served.

"Yes really." Trisha said stubbornly and he nodded letting her go and she angrily left from his view. He saw the owner and a few costumers whispering and the young red haired man knew he was the center of attention. Even as a kid , people were scared or refused to associate with him because his mother was the Madame and the town bully.

"Winfrey can you calm down?!" Gerald placed a grip on his friend's shoulders as he kept pacing back and forth .

The two members of the fantastic trio were at their usual spot; at the lake both dressed in their Friday uniform which consisted of a blue polo shirt with the school emblem on it and the trousers were the usual grey long pipes ; well not Gerald's , like most of the boys , he had his trouser trimmed.

"How can I calm down?", Winfrey dislodged Gerald's hands off him .

"You aren't the only one who is pissed. What they said offended me too."

Fifty Five minutes ago.

Gerald , Winfrey and Mirriam were returning from their break no sooner had they entered the class , two black boys and one girl came to their desks.

"Where is little Mr sunshine?" The black taller boy asked with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you suddenly care where David is. His attendance is his own business and not yours?' Gerald knew Marcus very well , the black boy was always on some drug and he was one of the call boys well known in their school. Marcus had a vendetta against David because the fellow black boy didn't want to associate with him.

"It's just an innocent question?" The girl said in a sing sing while twirling her braids in her manicured fingers.

"You just want some gossip. I know you Tania", Mirriam eyed the call girl . Mirriam knew the young prostitute loved to sleep with men alot whether for money or pleasure. The girl opened her legs to any man and that Mirriam feel alot of disdain on how a girl - a fellow young woman didn't care about her own dignity and honour.

"So it's true then ? Seeing sunshine isn't in class."

"And what exactly is this you believe to be true ?" Winfrey kept his composure doing his best to contain his anger against his fellow classmates who just wanted to fish out juicy content for their morbid pleasure.