JUVI LIFE

Okay , I noticed when I started this I didn't give credit to the source that inspired me to create Honour. Honour is loosely based on Sin Senos No Hay Parasio season 1 2016 which inspired me to come up with this.

The telenovela is based off a novel by Gustavo Bollivar who potrayed prostitution amongst young girls living in Colombian. These girls 'call girls ' were paid for sexual services by drug traffickers. I really liked the novel plot and sin Senos No Hay parasio from 1-3. So I decided to come up with Honour because even boys can get into prostitution and I like the show's concept that despite poverty there are some people who prefer to live with integrity and honour than engage in criminal activities to make due.

WARNING possible rape attempt is involved , you've been warned. Skip if you can't handle such. Also some harsh words are involved in this chapter.

"Leave me ! I said leave me alone," David yelled against his attacker , his hands were held by the two other guys while a shirtless Rambo got on top of him smirking with a devilish machination David could see linger in his eyes.

"Hush now little nigger," the older boy whispered as he placed his finger on David's lips , "I just want to have some fun , wouldn't you like that angel, huh."Rambo said in a sweet tone that made David feel sick to the stomach.

"Please , I don't want to have any fun just let go of me please ," David began to cry as he pleaded , he knew what ' fun ' Rambo was implying . Rambo and his flunkies only laughed.

"Look at him , he's such a baby ," one of the boys holding onto David said.

"Yo , ram , mind if I have a go once you're done ," the other pulling onto David's right hand said with a vicious laughter that made David whimper - he just wanted to be back home with his mother , Trisha and his best friends.

"No!", Rambo sneered at his lap dog , "the liite nigger is mine ," Rambo then looked at David , "you're my bitch now, besides you are from Ruby Core."

All the tears seemed to dissipate in David's eyes at the statement, he recalled what Vernan said about his town and he glared at Rambo with burning malice that even Rambo had to admit was not what he could expect from the black boy.

"First of , I'm not your bitch , nor anyone elses!", David bellowed , "and am not like some of my peers - I don't sell my body , is that understood!" He gritted through his teeth , but Rambo only chuckled.

"Whether , you sell your body or not , I don't care. What matters is that here , I make the rules around and you are going to please me so shut the hell up! No one is going to help you!"

David knew Rambo had a point there , they were basically screaming but no guards came to check in and break it off , hell the rest of the boys just slept. David knew for a fact some of them weren't asleep , but they didn't care what was happening , it was normal for them in this cell. His mother was right about human wickedness in the world.

"Man may not help me , but God will, he will save me. He watches everything and in Jesus' name , you'll be punished for this," this only made Rambo and his associates chuckle.

"As if I give a fuck about your god , " Rambo then forcefully kissed David's lips brutally , almost crushing them. He then began to lick David's face and neck .

"Aaahhh, someone please help me!!!!!" David screamed at the top of his voice as the other two boys held his hands firmly as he began to squirm under Rambo , unfortunately his pleas fell on death ears as Rambo contuined to lick his jawline.