CHARACTERS

In the small town of Ruby Core , the youngsters get involved into prostitution and gang activities , with the prostitution rate of prepaid boys demanded by older men higher than that of girls.
The youngsters engage in these activities to better themselves , especially the prepaid boys and girls who are paid in advance for sexual services by dangerous crime lords and kinpins.

NOTE the Murray family are African American.

David Richard Murray Jr is Elsa's youngest child and Trisha 's younger brother . David was born a few hours after his father's death. He is naive and is ignorant of how his classmates seem to always come to class with expensive gifts and latest accessories, unaware that some of them are into exhibiting themselves for sexual services and others into gang crimes. Despite his naviness , David knows not to accept gifts from random people.
David falls in love with Ryan , but their love story is cut short when various enemies are determined to set the two apart ; such as Don Silver of the scorpion cartel , who wants David to lie in his bed as a prepaid boy , the narcotic abusing Neville who wants Ryan for himself . Will David fight against these enemies or will he eventually end up like most of the boys in the community?

Ryan Steel is David's love interest. Ryan is a school dropout who helps his Dad with his small grocery as a delivery boy. Ryan and David became smitten with each other , but their love is threatened by various factors. Will their love be able to face the hurdles coming their way.

Elsa Murray is the mother of David and his older sister, Trisha. Despite been a seamstress and not having the resources to provide luxury to her children , Elsa fights tooth and nail to ensure they have what they need. Elsa's is more overprotective of David seeing his more easily targeted by gangs and criminals who want him as a pay boy. Elsa's strong beliefs that she instills in her children stem from an incident that occurred in her youth and after happened to her late husband , she is determined to ensure , the same fate doesn't happen to her kids.

Trisha Murray is David's older sister who aspires to become a doctor. Trisha is the only one apart from her mother who knows the actual truth of David Sr. Unlike , most of the young women who are either prostitution or gangs, Trisha is humble but savy African American lady with principles. She is protective of David because he is innocent , but not as over protective like Elsa.

Felix Thorn is the older son of the Madame. Felix genuinely falls in love with Trisha despite his mother and brother's contempt for the Murray family . Because of Trisha's upbringing, he knows gifts and expensive items won't win her easily , but that doesn't deter him. He attains to win her over
Neville Thorn is the younger and more spolit son of the Madame and Mama's boy. As the son of the Madame, just like his half brother , Neville is untouchable by gangs and demanded for sexual services. Neville becomes obsessed with Ryan , when the latter doesn't seem to be attracted to him sexually. Owing to this , he becames jealous of David and tries to find any way to get rid of him. A strong drug user.

Monica Ross is the Madame foster daughter and she is refered to mini madam as she finds youngsters who want to become prepaid boys and girls and then recruits them to Madame. Monica has her own personal business of recruiting to her fellow peers to mafia men .

Jezebel Thorne / Madame is one of the dangerous criminals in Ruby Core. She supplies cartels drugs both locally and internationally in addition to her prostitution business . Despite her wicked nature , her sons and Monica are her weakness. Jez's disdain for the Murray family stems from an incident that occurred in her youth , thus making her and Elsa contemporary. When Neville decides he wants Ryan, Jezbel will help her son just to destroy David's life.

Don Silver is a kinpin and head of the Scorpion cartel , a high rank gang , and a competitor of Jezebel in the drug supply business. Don Silver is an attractive middle aged man that has a thing for young boys. During his stroll in the neighborhood , Silver's eye lands on David and he decides to make him his either willingly or by force .

Gerald Campbell is David's best friend , who is street smart , brave and loyal. Gerald is interested in Monica despite her notorious reputation as mini Madam and his uncle's stern warnings to stay away from her. When things became dangerous for David , he and Winfrey chip in their support. But in such a war can anyone come out unscathed.

Winfrey Finkleman is the son of an old mutual friend of Elsa' and Jezebel's , who is raised by his alcoholic dad , but sometimes sleeps over at the Murrays. Winfrey is the realistic one in the 'fantastic trio' . Winfrey sees Elsa as a mother and hence her values are instilled in him as well. But when David and Ryan's love begins to brew a war , Winfrey has to decide by staying near his friend's side or joining Jezebel's when she makes him an interesting offer.

The fantastic trio is the group name of David , Gerald and Winfrey.

On an important note I don't own the images used. This story will include mature content so not suitable for sensitive audience. It will focus on crime , drugs , love , the LGBT community , corruption and peer pressure.

These are the main characters of my story so I hope you like them 🥰🥰🥰🥰 .

Honor will mainly focus on David and Ryan's love life but I will try to incorporate it about Gerald and Winfrey as the three boys are the major few who are honorable.

HONOUR