Trisha went to the counter , where Nancy gave her a stern look.

"I didn't mean to lose control like that Nancy."

"Trisha , I have known you for six years , it's okay . But you have to understand we women aren't allowed to lash out like that. If a man does , it's normal heh? But us - sweetheart , it's a tabboo. So keep that in mind okay?", Trisha didn't necessarily agree with Nancy but she still nodded , just because it was a man's world didn't mean women had to keep quiet when men thought insulted them.

Her late father never disrespected her mother , and it was times like this Trisha wished he was still alive.

"Are you fine Ms?", A polite voice asked and Trisha realized it was the voice of the stranger.

She turned to see a white man looking at her with dark brown eyes with a handsome face that expressed sincerity as he faced her. He had red hair - a familiar shade of red , Trisha was sure she had seen somewhere but couldn't put her finger on it.

"Yes am ok , I didn't need you to come and help , I had it under control," it was only after that last word escaped her mouth , Trisha realized she sounded rude and ungrateful , " sorry , I didn't mean to sound offensive."

"It's fine ," the man smiled and Trisha had to admit his baby blue shirt really suited him , "I saw you defended yourself against him , but I thought you could need the extra back." He then leaned closer to her , "between you and me , I think you could have kicked his ass." 8u I'm

The two broke out laughing , Trisha had dealt with alot of flirts - Mavis was a good example , but she could see the red head stranger wasn't trying to get in her good graces and just been polite.

"But really , thank you for the assistance mister."

"Mister? Am not that old?", He chuckled , "I'm just two years older than you. May I ask what your name is, if you don't mind?".

"Seeing , am still on shift , order something and then ask because my boss will get on my case if am not doing anything." Trisha stated with a smile , Nancy didn't like laziness around and considering it was just her , the fat woman and the woman's son who rarely made himself available at the restaurant, Nancy did her best to foster productivity.

"Okay , I will have the pasta and chicken ," the handsome stranger said and Trisha nodded . A few good minutes and she came back with his food.

No sooner had he sank his teeth into the food , he asked the question , "so what's your name?"

Trisha rolled her eyes at his determination , but considering he did try to help she rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's Trisha , Trisha Murray."

"Trisha?", The man asked with a raised brow , "that's a peculiar name?"

"I'm named after my mom's grandmother," Trisha shrugged nonchalantly and he nodded.
"Well , it's my turn , am Felix. Felix Thorne." Immediately he said his last name , Trisha frowned as it made sense why the shade of red was so familiar - he was the madame's oldest son.

"Tell me you are not Jezebel Thorne's son?", Felix noticed how her demeanour changed as he nodded - the friendliness that was there before disspiated in Trisha as it was replaced by disappointment and rage.