"Um, what is going on?" Mrs. Na asks, looking at the others in confusion.

"We can explain that later", Jenos dad says. "For now, just enjoy the show."

"Dad!"

"They're not about to fight or anything, right?" Mrs. Na asks.

"There will be no fighting", Mark says, looking at his brother with a stern look.

"I'm still gonna talk to him. You're free to listen."

Mark leans into Jeno and mumbles, "You'll be fine" into his ear before kissing his forehead and moving next to his brother to keep him in his place three feet away.

"I'm gonna start with the obvious, I hate you." Jeno nods, looking down at his lap. "I hate you for everything you've done to my little brother and you're one of the last people I'd want him to date. You've never appreciated how goddamn lucky you were to have him in your life and I think you should suffer. Mark is one of the most loving, caring, understanding people on this Earth. And he's also not an idiot. So I know I damn well that if he's letting you in his life, it means you agreed to do everything to fix your fucking shitty behavior. But remember that just because Mark forgave you doesn't mean I will. If you ever fail to understand how fucking amazing he is again, there will be nothing on this Earth that will stop me from making sure every fucking second of the rest of your life without him is miserable. And I promise you that just knowing you lost him will feel horrible, but I'll make it worse. I'm not afraid of prison if it means getting revenge. But since you're being given a chance, I'm gonna ask you to do what you should've done the first time: Love my baby brother. He is the most precious person and that's all he deserves. So give him what he deserves."

"I want to", Jeno says, quietly.

"Oh, really?" Mark tightens his hold on Donovan's arm.

Jeno nods, looking up. "I do. I really regret the way I treated Mark and you're right, I'm extremely lucky to get to know Mark and have him care for me the way that he does. I love him and I wanna show him that. If I ever do anything less, then I'll happily let you teach me a lesson on top of the punishment that would be living without Mark."

'I love you too', Mark mouths, catching everyone's attention.

Donovan watches his little brother, taking in the way he's looking at Jeno and his other two boyfriends.

"You guys have said 'I love you's? That's so cute."

"It is", Donovan agrees. "One more thing and I'll be done and Mark, you can relax."

"Can't you just be done now?" Mark mumbles, already embarrassed.

"I'll make it quick. Haechan, Jaemin, Mark is precious, agreed?" The two nod. "Meaning that if either of you fail to treat him right, your life will also become living hell. Understood?"

"Yes", Jaemin says while Haechan nods.

The male smiles. "Awesome. Now, let's all", he glances at Jeno,"start over and pretend I didn't just do that. I wanna spend the time getting to know you and see exactly how you've gotten Mark whipped for you. Because he really is."

Mark rolls his eyes. "Kaley, your husband needs to be put on a leash again."

Kaley laughs and goes to hug her husband, slightly distracting him. Mark goes to his boyfriends and does his best to hug them all, which the parents notice and coo about.

"Stay there so I can take a picture."

"I'll show you Jaemins baby pictures after this", Mrs. Na says, grinning.