It's Awkward {6}

It was monday morning and I was getting ready for school. Me and Jung Kook had decided that he would pick me up from school.

I've got ready for school and now I was on my way.

I went to my locker. Got my books and then went to my class. We had English right now. So I was happy, cause I love English.

It was now lunch break. So we all went to the cafeteria and ate lunch.

We all sat down at a table and talked.

"So are we hanging out today?" Sang Won asked all of us. Everyone agreed and then looked at me, because not one word came out of my mouth. "Are you coming too Chae Won?" Jung Ho asked me.

"I can't sorry" I said. "Why? Are you seeing Jung Kook today" Sang Won said teasingly. "Yes I am. Sorry guys" I said. I kinda sad to be honest. I wanted to hang out with my friends, but I did my self get into this.

"No no it's okay" Ji Eun said while smiling.

Jung Kook would pick me up from school, because we are gonna hang out with Park Ji Min and Kim Tae Hyung. So Jung Kook asked me to come with them.

******

School was finally over. I couldn't bear school anymore. When I went outside many students from my grade were standing in a circle I went over there. And there was Jung Kook in the middle being surrounded by all the students. The boys were amazed by his expensive care and the girls were amazed by his handsome face.

"Oh Chae Won" Jung Kook said immediately when he saw me. I came up to him. He gave me a hug and then took my hand and lead me over to the car. He opened the door for me and then he went in.

All the girls got so disappointed and left eventually after they saw me. I think they got the sign 'he has a girlfriend'.

******

We finally arrived at his mansion. I totally forgot how rich Jung Kooks parents were. I've never seen his house before so I got surprised. It just screamed RICH.

We went inside and Kim Tae Hyung and Park Ji Min were already there.

"Ohh Jung Kook" they said and gave him a brotherly hug. "Hey Chae Won" they said and hugged me too.

We went into the living room. We sat down on the couch. I sat beside Jung Kook who then had his arm around my waist and my head was now on his shoulder. We looked at each other and then smiled.

We finally lost eye contact when Tae Hyung said "Hello you know we are still here right?"

We just laughed it off.

We got to talk a lot and I got a lot closer with the two boys.

Jung Kook went upstairs to his room to change his clothes while me, Ji Min and Tae Hyung were downstairs talking.

"I'm really proud of Jung Kook?" Tae Hyung then said. "Why? Is there a special reason why?" I then said. "He told us he liked you some time after you started in our school and now he finally got with you" Tae Hyung said and answered my question.

"I remembered when he didn't understand that you didn't get the hint that he liked you after he talked to you two times" Ji Min said while kind of laughing. I was shocked.

Did he actually like me? He did like me. He doesn't like me anymore. It's a year since i stopped going to that school. A lot of things can happen in a year.

"Hey what are guys talking about" Jung Kook said while coming down the stairs. "Ahh nothing much. Just the old days when Chae Won still went to our school" Tae Hyung answered Jung Kook.

He sat down besides me and put his arm around my waist again. "Sorry it took so long" he said while looking at me. I just smiled.

I was feeling awkward. After I knew that he actually liked me. The boys were just talking. I think Jung Kook knew something was off. Cause he looked at me and whispered in my ear "Is something wrong?" "I'm fine" I then responded.

"But I think I should get home now" I said. "Okay I'll drive you home" Jung Kook said and smiled at me. "No it's fine. I'll just walk home" I said to him. "No let me drive you home" he then said. "I need to some things anyways so no need to" I said and smiled and rushed out off the house after saying goodbye"

I walked home and was feeling weird. I finally got home. I got ready to go to bed. Took my make up off. Took my pajamas on. I was now ready to go to sleep.

I saw someone had send me a message. I looked at my phone and saw it was Jung Kook.

"Are you sure you are okay? It looked like something were off. Did I do something wrong please tell me if I did" Jung Kook wrote.

"No I'm fine. No need to worry" I said.

I put my phone on my nightstand.

Finally after hours I fell asleep.

******

Chapter 6 is done
Thank you for reading chapter 6