The Deal {3}

It was now Friday. I had just got home from school and I was now sitting on my chair, looking in the mirror and putting make up on.

We were hanging out today. We will first take out and eat and after that go bowling. We found a fancy restaurant some days ago and booked a time.

I found a outfit and I was now done. I went out the door and began walking to the place that we were meeting.

We were taking the bus over to the restaurant. We arrived and we began eating dinner.

And now the topic that I hated came again. Him. Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Min Seok looked at me and said "So Chae Won?" "Yeah?" I asked him. "How is it going between you and Jungkook?".

The girls looked at me and I answered Min Seok "it's going pretty well". "Chae Won it's been over a month when are we gonna meet him?" Jong Ho asked me. "Uh um I don't know. When he has time and when I have time i guess" I said.

We were now walking. We were walking to the bowling place. It wasn't that long away so we decided to walk.

I got a notification so I looked down and found it was from my group chat on Snapchat with Eun Jeong and Mi Suk. They had sent a video and I began smiling, when I heard my friends saying
Chae Won, but I didn't react. First when I heard them say Jungkook. I looked up and saw them standing with Jungkook.

I'm fucked.

"Oh you are Jungkook" Hyung Woo said. Jungkook looked confused. "Oh sorry I forgot we are your girlfriend frien-" Sang Won said.

I ran up to them. Because I was longer away cause I needed to sent a video to Eun Jeong and Mi Suk.

The girls Hye Jin, Ji Eun, Seo Hyun and Chaeyoung looked at me.

Then Jungkook saw me. His eyes got big. Before he could say anything else. Sang Won talked again "There is your girlfriend". "We have been asking her no stop for weeks to let us meet you" Jong Ho said.

He looked a little confused. He got eye contact with and he could see how my eyes begged him to lie.

I was scared of what he would say. He could say 'fuck no' or he could lie.

He then opened his mouth and said "Oh yeah guys.. I'm sorry have been busy, but Chae Won have talked a lot about how her friends wanted to meet me"

Thank god.

I looked at him and smiled. "Is it okay if I just steal my girlfriend for a couple of minutes" Jungkook said and smiled at the others. "Oh yeah of course" Min Seok said.

He hold my arm pulled me away. We were not long away, but long away enough so they couldn't hear what we were saying.

"Chae Won said what is going" he asked me still confused. "So how do I say this"

"So basically this guy liked me and I didn't like him and I was uncomfortable. So I kinda lied to him and said that you were my boyfriend" I said so fast and I could see that he heard all of it.

"Why did you say and why didn't you just say to him that you didn't like him?" He asked me. "Oh Um.. cause he is in my friend group and I know it would be awkward if I turned him down and didn't want to be mean" I said and looked down.

"And when I said I had a boyfriend they asked me who it was and right there at that exact moment you send me a snap so I just said you... I'm sorry" I said while still looking down, but this time also playing with my fingers.

He just laughed. Laughed. How can you laugh in this situation.

"Why are you laughing"

"Because it's kinda funny, but it's kinda good at the same way, cause I need your help" he said and looked me directly in the eyes.

"With what?" I asked him. "So the girls are after me. To much. So I need your help-" I interrupted him cause I knew what he was about to say.

"Ahh so you want me to play your girlfriend so they aren't over you" I said. "Yes and then I will play your boyfriend" he said.

"Like how can we show people that we are together" I asked him. "We can talk when our friends are around, we can text and I can come to your school and pick you up" he said and were proud of himself of which good plan he had just made.

"Deal?" He asked. "Deal" I said and looked at him in the eyes and he did the same.

We then went up to the others. "It was nice meeting you guys, but I need to go. I hope I see you some other time" he said and smiled at them.

He then looked at me.

And then he hugged me and I hugged him back. "Bye babe" he said still hugging me. "Bye" I said. "I love you" he whispered, but loud enough for the others to hear. "I love you too" we then broke the hug.

"I call you later okay" he then said with a smile on his lips. "Okay" I said and smiled back at him.

***

It was now 10pm and I had just got home. It was a nice day. To be honest, but I feel mean now that I lied to the boys.

I was laying in my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I just looked there. Nothing else. And then I fell asleep.

***

Chapter 3 is now done