35 | Needing

A/N: Steamy content ahead! You've been warned ;)

Nico frowned at me for a moment before I pulled him into a kiss and comprehension met his temples. "Oh," he whispered, and I buried a laugh in his shoulder.

"Oh," I echoed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Our lips fit together for another minute before he mumbled against me, "When's Bonnie getting home?"

And, as if summoned, my phone dinged in my back pocket.

Mom: Hey, Apollo. Turns out I have a 500th meeting tomorrow morning, so I'm getting a hotel for the night. There's pizza in the freezer. Don't throw a party and/or break anything

"She's staying in a hotel," I said, kissing him again. "So, it's just us."

Nico broke away to meet my eyes and, though neither of us said a word, I knew we were thinking the exact same thing. I swung my right leg over him and straddled his lap, kissing along his jawline. I felt his throat bob under my thumb with every labored breath and it only left me wanting more. Nico let out a groan while I nibbled on his neck, leaving my hips to thrust toward him. His fingers began to roam down my chest as I left kiss after kiss down his skin. The blatant urgency in his hands as he struggled to undo my shirt buttons was enough to turn me on, and make me laugh a bit.

"Ollie," he groaned out as I bit at his skin.

I removed my lips long enough for him to focus on unclasping halfway down my shirt before the space between us became too much and I latched onto him again, pressing a hard kiss against his lips. Nico's arm met the back of my waist, looping around me and pulling me closer as his tongue coaxed my mouth. I let out a relieved moan and followed the movement, flattening my tongue against his.

He began to tug at my shirt, his lips falling against my shoulder as I raised my arms and pulled the fabric off. "God, you just," he mumbled without finishing his thought.

I pushed him down against my mattress in a beat and it gave a pitiful creak in reply. Nico's eyes slipped from mine, to my lips, to my exposed chest, to lower as I moved on top of him. He had never looked so perfect, with his brown curls flared out against my bed and his cheeks blushed. I dipped in and kissed him like my breath would disappear if I didn't.

He was beautiful.

And he was mine.

And all I wanted was to make him feel good.

Nico pulled me into him before twisting us and letting my back hit the mattress as he straddled my waist. He went right to my chest, kissing and sucking at skin before trailing downward. "Fuck," I mumbled out, pressing the back of my hand against my lips to mute whatever sounds I were to release. I could feel my shorts growing tighter against me as he moved, and it was becoming difficult to think past the boy above me.

"Can I take this off?" I said softly as I pulled at the collar of his shirt.

"Yes," he replied in a blink.

I tugged his top off and it felt as if I were unveiling a work of art. His skin was sprinkled with both freckles and muscles- thank you, hockey- and looking at him only made my pants grow tighter. I had to grasp his hair just to keep myself from letting out a whine at the sight.

Nico sat up against me again and I propped myself up on the palms of my hands as he slowly bobbed his hips against my thigh. "Mmm, god," he let out and I leaned in to cup his jaw as he moved. Through his shorts, I could see his erection was just as far as mine and the mere thought of it made me grow harder.

He continued to ride my thigh like it was the only thing keeping him upright, letting out groans and whimpers with every thrust. His hard-on beat against mine and I had to bury my face in the crook of his neck to stifle a moan.