▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED

Start from the beginning

There were words with letters that you couldn't really decipher yourself. It's almost as if he was turning mad as more pages were written through. Or honestly... it felt as if it started being written off from one person to many.

Was this him disassociating with himself?

_____________________________________

Iℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ʖᒷᒷリ ᔑ ||ᒷᔑ∷. W𝙹⚍ꖎ↸リ'ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ᓵ𝙹リℸ ̣ ╎リ⚍ᒷ. O∷ ⍑ᔑᓭ ╎ℸ ̣ ʖᒷᒷリ ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷? t∴𝙹 ||ᒷᔑ∷ᓭ ᒲᔑ||ʖᒷ...

t⍑╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷꖎ╎リᒷ... Iℸ ̣ !¡∷𝙹⊣∷ᒷᓭᓭᒷᓭ ᓭꖎ𝙹∴ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ i ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣.

t𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⊣𝙹↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ꖎᒷ⎓ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ⚍リ⎓╎リ╎ᓭ⍑ᒷ↸ ∷ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ᓵ𝙹リℸ ̣ ╎リ⚍ᒷ ᓭ⚍ᓵ⍑ ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ⚍∷𝙹⚍ᓭ ꖎ╎⍊ᒷᓭ ᔑᒲ𝙹リ⊣ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍ᓭ ᔑꖎꖎ, i ᓵ𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ 𝙹リꖎ|| ᓵ𝙹リᓵꖎ⚍↸ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ i リ𝙹 ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリ ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷||.

s𝙹 ᒲᔑリ|| ╎リ⎓╎リ╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ !¡ᔑ∷ᔑꖎꖎᒷꖎᓭ. S𝙹 ᒲᔑリ|| ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ᓭ. S𝙹 ᒲᔑリ|| ⚍リ╎⍊ᒷ∷ᓭᒷᓭ. Aꖎꖎ i ∴╎ᓭ⍑ᒷ↸ ╎ᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 リ𝙹 ꖎ𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷ ᓭ⚍⎓⎓ᒷ∷ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ∴╎ᓭℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸╎リ⊣ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ 𝙹リᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ╎⎓ ╎ℸ ̣ ↸𝙹ᒷᓭリ'ℸ ̣ ʖᒷリᒷ⎓╎ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭꖎ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒷᓭℸ ̣ ʖ╎ℸ ̣.

aℸ ̣ ꖎᒷᔑᓭℸ ̣ , ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸, ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷||𝙹リᒷ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ꖎ╎⍊ᒷᓭ. T⍑╎ᓭ ∴𝙹∷ꖎ↸ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ ꖌ╎リ↸ 𝙹⎓ ⎓ᔑ╎∷リᒷᓭᓭ... ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ i ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᔑ ⎓ᒷᒷꖎ╎リ⊣... ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡╎リᒷᓭᓭ ᔑリ↸ ᓭᔑℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ⎓ᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎𝙹リ... ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ᔑ ᓵ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣... ᔑ ᓭᔑᓵ∷╎⎓╎ᓵᒷ...

rᒷᒲ╎リ↸ᓭ ᒲᒷ 𝙹⎓ oᒲᒷꖎᔑᓭ.

a⊣⍑, i ∴𝙹リ↸ᒷ∷ ⍑𝙹∴ sℸ ̣ ∷ᒷᔑᒲᒷ∷ i ╎ᓭ ↸𝙹╎リ⊣... Aᒲ i ᔑᓭ ⎓ᔑᒲ𝙹⚍ᓭ ᔑᓭ i ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ i ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ?

_____________________________________

'Hopeless.' You thought to yourself as you were so tempted to throw the book across you but thankfully, the small amount of your patience you had left within you had prevented you from doing so.

You decided to try and go through the pages of the book again and eventually you saw big written letters.

'DON'T LET DREAM SEE YOU.'

You wondered how Ranboo had known about Dream and why was he written here...

Now that you speculated even further about the book, the first half of the chapters seems to be filled with pieces of information or stories about people you may or may not recognize with different versions of their lives.

You don't want to assume that he could be into making scenarios of real-life situations or people though it felt rather strange to you if he does find a liking to that it could also be that he could travel between universes...?

I mean he did mention he could in the past, but you didn't entirely believe it...

I mean, it couldn't be either of those anyway, right? Both assumptions are very strange... then again, human robots? A psychotic billionaire? Murderers working for big companies and being kidnapped by a robot? Meeting weird ass people who used to work for the said company? Being kissed by a hot woman–

I mean, What I'm trying to say was that nothing felt strange anymore to you any possibility could happen.

But if that's the case, could it be that he's not from this world? Or is he but he has the ability to travel and see different universes?

Was there... a universe that was similar to this one? If so, could he tell you what happen? But at the same time, he seemed so clueless most of the time. Maybe he has a memory problem?

So many questions started appearing and more about the enigmatic boy. It's a shame you didn't get to ask him whenever he's around... but that's because you never had a good time reading the given book yourself.

After having a few thoughts to yourself, you've decided to come up with a strategy.

"Okay, so, here's the plan. Tomorrow, I'll have a proper interrogation with Sapnap, and with the help of George, perhaps I can make sure he stays in place and answers all that I need. Though George is still healing up, it won't hurt to see if I could try and get some ideas for other uses of the reactor and his bracelet... and for 404, I can come up with another plan for it..."

Your plan was simple for the first few days, but as it continued, it slowly involved deeds that may not cause you more than intended but if it's executed well... then no one will know.

Eventually, you knew that you couldn't come back to RE:LIFE with only good intentions and hand Sapnap over.

Though it did start with only good intentions... you could use the opportunity to make Wilbur and everyone else bow before you and tangle your strings against their necks...

But only... for the cost of your freedom.

Remember, you don't want to turn like them. You're not like them. Not right now at least.

And for Schlatt... Oh, you'll have to see him for yourself.

You haven't thought of what you wanted to do with him yet but you just know, he'll get his fair share sooner or later.

You spent planning all night until you were satisfied and you tried to cover up all the holes in it so it's so be reassuring.

After that, you couldn't tell whether you were still the same person as the one you were before.

Society was slowly breaking you. This world was slowly breaking you. It just depends on whether you're a bat or a butterfly.

Even so, most butterflies only live for a day anyway.

Sometimes I have days where I try to think of a good idea but it never happens and then the next day I try again, head empty, but I got something done and when I look back at it, it doesn't look as bad as I thought LOL.

hope u like this chapter. it's been a while since i went back to writing and i decided to be less ominous with my story and put out some obvious answers (this statement is already a clue and a big giveaway itself lol)

Btw im not in the MCYT fandom anymore so idk whats going on no more but im sticking to what i know back then and or im just kind of free-styling but borrowing characters from the fandom cause... why not i guess—

Anyways, see u later and merry christmas!

Created on 22 Desember 2022
Edited on 22 Desember 2022
Edited by @hanamocha