▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Look, I don't know." You said, irritated as your mind seems to be in shambles.

You buried your hands inside your pockets as you turned in the opposite direction from where he stood.

"I think I wanna have some time to myself right now..." You said as you started walking away into nothing but an empty blank and white space.

"You sure you're going to do that?" He yelled to you as you distance yourself from him farther and farther away.

As soon as his voice and presence were no longer seen or heard by you, you crouched down and hugged yourself for comfort, baring the overwhelming emotions within.

Unnoticed, your vision felt blurry with overflowing tears within your eyes and eventually crawled down to your cheeks. Why were you crying? You didn't even know you were crying... you tried to rub the tears away from your eyes but they wouldn't stop falling and eventually, you accepted them.

You wonder if you cry too much. Whether you're so pathetic for having emotions. Sometimes, you wished you weren't such a crybaby. You hated crying so much but you don't know how to control it anymore and sometimes, it even happens so suddenly as well. You wished you didn't have to bare having such emotions. Without having to feel.

Hearing your quiet sobs, you heard steps approaching you, and eventually, two pairs of shoes were seen. You looked up to see Ranboo looking at you with pity in his eyes.

Stop... I don't want anyone to see me like this... Especially with those pity eyes... I really hate being pitied.

"(Y/N)..." He called for you softly but you decided to bury your head back into your arms, refusing to look him in the eyes.

Ranboo then crouched down to your level and waited for you to calm down since he could feel your head spiraling down into such a mess.

Though, as he waited, he didn't expect you to grab his hand and force him to snap his fingers, waking you up instantly from your dreams.

Cold sweat. Your skin felt cool but you were sweating as your eyes shot wide open from your dream. Your heart was rapidly raising as you tried to control your breath.

With the number of surprise factors and shocks you've been given for the past years, you might even conclude you'll get a heart attack anytime soon.

Your eyes averted down to both your palms. It felt sweaty.

'Fuck...' You cussed to yourself as you pushed your hair back from the stress you were dealing with.

You didn't feel safe anywhere. Not in reality nor in your sleep. Sometimes, you wished you never had left your house that day where it all started.

No. If anything, you wished you never came across that stupid app you downloaded front the very beginning.

But there's no time to reminisce about past mistakes anymore. You have to focus on the present but sometimes, you just can't help but regret it.

"Agh..." You groaned to yourself, irritated by your own thoughts.

You took Ranboo's book out of your coat and opened it to read through the chapters he had written within it.

You were hoping for some kind of answer to this mess and any kind of messages that may help you but as you scrolled through, words became more like scrambles.