Chapter 10: Agent discovered

"So you know about me," I uttered.

"Why wouldn't I know about the infamous murderer of Godmother Sangonomiya?" The guy replied.

"She had it coming. Extorting banks to cover her flesh in gold, and murdering more people than the previous godfather," I defended myself. "It was only right she got crucified on that silver cross in your backyard."

"You did more than that. It's the reason why we locked her casket shut," the guy said. "Why murder in such methods?"

"Don't ask..." I uttered.

The guy scoffed.

"So now you're here to murder a member of the family again?" The guy asked.

"You'll be amongst the bodies if you don't tell me what I need to know," I threatened.

"What if I refuse to give you, despite the threat?" The guy scoffed.

"Drink your last drink. Any more questions, I'll gouge your eye out," I threatened him again.

I heard the sound of guns cocking behind my head. It seems like he didn't come alone. They never do.

"Watch your words carefully, kid," the guy threatened as he pulled out a gun on me as well. "You'll never find him. And I'll never give away his location."

I downed my entire drink before setting the glass down.

"Say hi to the godmother for me," I uttered as I stabbed my glass into his eye. The fact that there was still ice in the glass made it much worse.

His goons began shooting but the bullets just bounced off my skin like rubber. Some of the customers and staff had fled the scene when the sound of gunfire rang out.

I slapped one of the goons and delivered a roundhouse kick to another.

The goons realized that bullets weren't doing anything. So they made the awful decision to face me in close quarters. They dropped their guns and charged at me from both front and back.

I stepped aside and pushed the one behind me to the other goon so they would both collide with one another.

After the collision of the two goons, there were more standing. They had broken bottles and glasses as weapons. A few had some pipes and crowbars. It seems none of them learned anything from the guys who shot me.

I charged at the crowd and began beating them up one after the other. It almost felt like forever because after I'd take care of one, another would appear.

"Maybe a beating isn't enough," I said in my mind.

As the next goon came in with a crowbar, I disarmed him and kicked him in the gut, causing him to fall on all fours. I then smashed the crowbar on his head so hard that the crowbar went in for a bit.

"I guess I can put an end to this loop." I remarked in my head.

I began bashing and slicing through the goons with the crowbar. I even began disembowling a few with the sharp hooked edge. I was beginning to feel I was making progress in lowering their numbers.

Seeing this, some of the goons had fear written all over their faces. Some even took off at insurmountable speeds. But I wasn't gonna let all of them escape.

I used the crowbar's hooked edge and began pulling and tripping a few goons who were trying to escape. I would then finish them off with a brutal smash from the crowbar's blunt side.