"Me and my boyfriend at the time were at a party, I went to go to the bathroom and when I came back he gave me a drink and said that we should go back to his apartment." I said holding back my tears. "Right once I got in the car I passed out, sorta. I was paralyzed, half unconscious, he drove us back, he carried me upstairs and raped me in the bed." I said looking back at it with sadness and anger. "I couldn't move, speak, all I could do was look at him. My mind was like dead, my body reacted as a body does to pleasure whether you want it or not."

"You don't have to keep going if you don't want to,"

"No, it's okay. Afterwards I fell asleep, when I woke up I was naked still, I could finally move so I quickly got changed and started yelling at him. I went downstairs and he started following me threatening me, I forgot my gun so I called a friend. We took him to the docks and I let him torture him then sink him in the lake. I didn't necessarily want to do all that but it's what I was taught to do. I feel horrible because of it. It just adds more stress to the situation." I said wiping my eyes.

"You told me about this a few appointments ago, but thank you for opening up more aboit it. You know none of this is your fault right? You did nothing to deserve the horrid life you were given." Dr Crane said with his hands clasped together on the table.

"I could've changed the outcome on everything though, it was and is my fault."

"You were a child, y/n. You were a child, you couldn't do anything to help. You were taken in by gangsters who have no remorse or empathy, none of it is your fault. Look at the life you've made for yourself. On the Wayne Enterprises Board at twenty-three. That's very impressive." He said trying to calm you down. "Here let's talk about good things that have happened today, hm?"

"Like what? The disgusting breakfast?" I asked giggling a bit.

"Sure."

"Oh well I met a girl named Lydia. She seemed pretty nice, scared me a bit though since she knew me from my name. Said she was a 'fan' or something." I laughed lightly. Dr Crane's face stiffened when I said that, like he was jealous or something.

"Ah yes I've seen her. Heard of her. She's in to treat her narcissistic personality disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety and depression. A frequent flyer around here, I wouldn't get too close."

"Oh. Well she seemed nice. She just needs help, that's what this place is for, right?"

"I suppose." He said humming.

"She was also quite beautiful." I smirked holding back a giggle.

"Miss Laurier." He warned.

"What? I'm just talking about my feelings, you told me to." I laughed as he crossed his arms and leaned back. "The best part of breakfast though was the apple. The toast was cold and bland, oatmeal almost made me barf so it was definitely the apple that was starting to go bad."

"Yeah the food here sucks, I could bring you food for meals if you'd like?" He offered.

"Well if you're nice to me you'll let me out right as the 72 hours go up." I smirked sitting forward.

"Oh but what if we have more to talk about?"

"I'll see you every week."

"In a seriousness though Miss Laurier we may need to up our appointments to twice a week for a bit, we have a lot to go over." Dr Crane said scribbling down.

"So!"

"So?"

"So what's your first name? You know mine, so what's yours?" I asked putting my hands on the desk.

"That's classified information."

"Awh, okay." I pouted leaning back.

"Times up. You got a lot longer than my other patients. I'll send a guard to bring you to the rec room on your level. At lunch you'll be brought to the room with every other inmate, just don't piss off the criminals. Or be seen by The Riddler."

"Or The Joker, he tried to kill me before." I laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, what?"

"Well nice talking Mr C, but I gotta go." I smiled knocking on the door and being let out. We started to walk down the hall towards the elevator and a familiar face walked by with a guard.

"Y/n?" Jerome, the Joker said while passing me while looking back in shock before smirking.

"Beat it clown." The guard said that was escorting me.

Shit he's gonna come after me during lunch. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna die. I'm literally gonna die. This is it.

-

"Lunch time." A social worker said to us in the room. Suddenly everyone started making a line and I quickly got in.

We were escorted to a giant room full of tables. There were three places to line up to get lunch. We all went to the one closest to us, it also had the best food on ours.

"Hey Lydia!" I whisper shouted to her, she was in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Do all the inmates come in at once or is it us then in a few minutes the big criminals come in?"

"We all get out at the same time but get served a bit differently. Stay with me at lunch. I've got friends in this place." She smirked as we finally got up to be served.

I was handed a tray with over-cooked pasta, some microwaved chicken, microwaved veggies and a glass of water.

"Follow me." She smiled pulling me to a table at the back. "Okay so basically on our level and some others random inmates randomly start hallucinating. It's called Scarecrow or something. Just be careful for if people come in your room at night. The nurses don't do shit at night time."

"Yeah my friend Bruce told me about that but on the streets. Like random people start hallucinating."

"Bruce Wayne is such a catch, you're so lucky." She gushed.

"I'm not dating-"

"Oh yeah so basically my friends are the joker, soon to be riddler and yeah, a few others." She smirked.

"What?!" I whisper yelled.

"Look what a beautiful birdie we've got here." A voice said behind me.

"Leave her alone Clown." Another familiar voice said.

I quickly turned around and saw The Riddler and the Joker and quickly jumped up just to be pushed back down.

"Don't run. You're now hanging with the big boys. Y'know Eddie here really impressed me, kidnapping you and all. Almost ripped his head off in jealousy for kidnapping you before me." He said sitting down next to me and rested his arm on my shoulder.

"I've been kidnapped multiple times before that." I said coldly pushing his arm off.

"Y'know Miss Laurier if we go to the bathroom we can finish what we started yesterday." The Riddler suggested before getting elbowed.

"She's off limits remember. He's watching." Jerome whisper yelled at Ed while besides him.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"O-Okay then."