Chapter 23

The final part (1/2)

Asena wake up. Simon cried holding my hand I was unconscious but alert enough to know what's going on

"Don't leave me" he cried like a baby.

Yet I was not in a stage to stand by his side and console him and tell him I won't leave him. But little did happen the turn of events...

ASENA WAKE UP

PLEASE DON'T  LEAVE ME

I was in the hospital, could feel the doctors saying I was to be taken into surgery and was  critical.

The last time I saw Simons face was today morning all happy with the kids.

Mr.Simon all I could say is that, hope it will be fine and pray she would wake up but it's critical. It is unpredictable on how she was semi conscious after that attack.

OH GOD. Okay doctor, do what must be done.

I was shifted to the room after 4 days as I was still unconscious and critical. Wrapped in bloody bandaids and medical gown with tube and ECG machine wires everywhere.

Simon who held my hand the first day we met and still today he never left it. He held my hand tight and stayed by my side till the time I gained my consciousness.

My bandages were changed from time to time and I was being monitored 24/7.

Simon stayed. He laid is head on the hospital bed holding my hand.

Little did he think I would leave him that easily.

I woke up and gain consciousness after 7 days after the operation theatres and doctors said it was a miracle and claimed it to be a good news.

"H-hi-"

"Asena?" He called out.

"Hmm".

"Don't stain just look at me and nod your head or blink don't speak".

"Hmm".

"How do you feel now?"

"Umm if yes or good blink once if no blink twice"

* BLINKS TWICE"

"Do you want me to call the doctors?.. DOCTOR"

I grabbed his hand and said no wait.

"I-I"

"U?"

"Have".

"To- Talk- to you-" I stuttered.

"Slowly telly me"

"I- love you"

"Please take - ca-care of the -k-kids"

"I won't leave you, I'll be- th-ther-"

*BEEP*

THE FLATLINE SOUND

ASENAAAAAAAAAA

DONT LEAVE ME AND OUR KIDS

WAKE UP PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME

BABY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME

NOOOOOOOO. I fall to the ground an cry knowing that she left me for good

"DOCTOR"

"DOCTOR CHECK HER PLEASE, BRING HER BACK".

AFTER 5 MINS

Mr.Simon, I am sorry to inform you she is no more.

Time of death 13:10.

I run towards her as the doctors leave the room.

I love you, Asena please come back to me. The kids need you they want you.

Father in law approachs me and said.

She is no more we have to accept it. Come on now we have to leave now, let the doctors to the job.

I-I can't believe it.

Mr.Simon we need you to sign the papers.

NO ARE YOU FUCKING MAD.

I LOST HER AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS PAPERS DONT YOU.

No sir I- I don't mean it that way.

I lash out of the hospital get my keys and drive away knowing she is no more and I won't be able to see her again.

I drive rashly and end only hit the breaks when I reach the sea shore.

I get out of the car and open the trunk and get a rod and hit the car and the glass windows angrily and upset. Knowing it's

OVER.