Chapter 18

We walk into his House and he caries me to his room and makes me lie down on the slip satin sheets black sheets. Which was more comfortable.

"I'll bring something for you to eat " he gets excited and goes down to the kitchen to make me something.

"Okay" I gave him a smile.

"Keep smiling because you make me strong" he said this before he locked the door behind him.

I lie there looking and the ceiling. Thinking I shld make a call to my dad and ask him to find it out... but that won't be nice so I think of  Luna who is the next person who is intelligent enough for this.

The phone rings....

"Hey gir-"

"Where the hell have you been"

"I met with an accident"

"WTF WOM-"

"Before you start screaming and asking me what happened I need you to listen to me"

"Okay... I'll try"

"You have to no other way I am desperate for your help Now!!"I tell her the whole thing and explain every single detail.

"Hmm" she goes on as she listens to me

"Now I need you to find out who he really is and what he does and who are behind him and all those details I need it within a day ,can u get them for me ?." I ask her

"I'll try my best I'll keep updating u "

"Stay safe I'll come and get you soon"

"Okay and promise me you won't tell any-" I cut the call before I could even finish my sentence.

I hear him walking into the room.

So I text her the sentence and keep my phone aside and act fast as if I am resting.

"Hey, here you go made you some White sauce pasta with garlic bread... you'r favorite "

He takes a spoon full of pasta and feeds me as I try to swallow it slowly. He was patient enough because I took time to eat one spoon.

After eating he left for work and I checked my phone with Luna sending me a file attacked with a picture. Late in the evening.

I see a old picture of him and my father together and Mr.Sparrow together".

I am pretty  much shocked and I read the rest of the file and it summarize that

My Dad was a Mafia boss and Simon became a part of it after my dad went to commercial business.And all the business  that they own are just for a cover up and Tom was Simon's step brother. His mum had an affair with Tom's dad Sparrow Brown and they were married for couple of years and the went on their own ways.
And promised to never cross paths. And they did it right bit He is here to take the revenge Tom wants Simon's downfall of his Mafia Empire. And that's why he came in search of me.
Now I was able to connect the dots and I planned to confront Simon abt out this when he comes back.i was still in shock and couldn't get over the fact that he is a Mafia. And I am dating a Mafia King which makes me a Queen if I marry him.
And hours passed. I took a shower and changed to his sweatpants and white shirt he had as I didn't keep a spare.

"Hey baby"He opens the door.

"What is this?" I show him the picture of them together.

"I can explain" he makes me sit down as I was about to fall and I didn't completely recover.

"You better" I stare at him

.............

Song: Six feet under by Billie Eilish

............