Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning and realised it my birthday 🎂. I jumped out of my bed wore my red robe on and walked towards my desk and grabbed my phone, it was filled with birthday messages and I just ignored all those and I saw his message. First thing that came into my mind was to open his texts. And it said

"Good morning beautiful, I really went head over heels for you last night and I am not gonna forget that part. And happy birthday to you. Have a great day".

The texted ended and I didn't know what to reply to him.so I ended it with a.

"Thank you Simon."

Then I kept my phone on the table and walked into my bathroom had hour long shower with just candles lit all around and rose petals in my tub. Then I wore an office dress to my office nothing special.

Then went down to have my breakfast as it was my birthday

Then went down to have my breakfast as it was my birthday. And the whole house was decorated and it was so pretty how come I didn't notice it. I saw mum and dad and all my family members and of course my best friends. Luna and Chris.

As I walked down the spiral stairs everyone went on singing "happy birthday to you

As I walked down the spiral stairs everyone went on singing "happy birthday to you..."

" Thank you so much everyone." I chuckled

"Come here baby cakes".Dad called me out

"Morning dad". I ran into his arms as I usually do and he grave me a big hug.

"Happy 25".He laughed.

"Dad!" Hit him playfully as he told when you become 25 you have successfully become old 😂.

"Happy birthday girl" Chris called out

I gave Luna and Chris a big old hug and we had the cake cutting and I left to my office to check few submissions as go out with my girls.
By the time I reached home it was 6:30 pm

Got back home and changed my dress to this modern night club look .

And went to a bar which my friends chose to celebrate by 25th birthday

And went to a bar which my friends chose to celebrate by 25th birthday. We all went there I couldn't get Simon over my mind yet I was with my girls and I wanted to celebrate till my fullest.

 We all went there I couldn't get Simon over my mind yet I was with my girls and I wanted to celebrate till my fullest

"So how way your day girl" Luna asked

"Yeah it was good my employees all together threw me a party and there was Ben's brother who is been recovering from cancer ,that made my day." I smiled joyfully "and he gave me a keychain with his name and my name written on it besties for ever". I am gonna treasure it all my life."

"Chris are you okay?" I asked her as she was giving me a blank look.

"There is a hottie coming over here Ahhhh!" She melted as she saw him.

"Oh come on see she started with her hot stuff guy." Luna sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey I am going to talk to him".

"Let her go or she is gonna simp over him to us" Luna and I laughed.

But something else caught my eyes. With that Hottie was some tall, fit hot sexy male walking with him and Chris started to hit on the hottie and the other guy walked towards us.

And I realise it was Simon and I chugged 4 cups of whiskey and I started to get tipsy that's when the other hottie came walking towards us and was like

"Hey Beautiful."

"Hey Simon" it was getting pretty much awkward.

"Hey and you are?"

"Luna Morgan Rolex, nice to meet you Mr.Simon".

"Nice to meet you, I did see you a couple of times in your vintage auctions."

"Yeah you belong to the King-mate Group right".

"Yeah it's our family firm..."

...they keep talking and All I know is that Kingmate Group of Airlines is one of the biggest and the best one after all the airways companies. And of course he is the son of the group who is pretty much a artist a well known one ... things keep striking me all the way along" I keep drinking more and I am so tipsy that I can't stand.

The next thing I remember is I wake up next to Simon.

............
Song - Birthday by Anne Marie
............

Thank you for reading my This chapter keep reading to find more interesting this gets.
Don't forget to vote ❤️
A/N:Guys it's really hard for me to find time but I promise I'll post chap asap.