Chapter 7

"Thank you so much sir for joining us in a short notice" Kim stood up and greeted him.

"Yeah sure not a thing I was close by so I could make it here".Simon smiled.

"Shall we began"

"Go on Kim".

(Kim! What who is he ?that day he walked into my office now he is here. WTF is wrong with me or is he following me ??) so many questions running in my mind I had a blank face and not knowing what to do.

He was so hot as he came walking in this attire adjusting his cuffs and couple of unbuttoned buttons in his shirt made his chest reveal which showed his masculine structure

He was so hot as he came walking in this attire adjusting his cuffs and couple of unbuttoned buttons in his shirt made his chest reveal which showed his masculine structure... basically hotness.

(How can I not drool or kiss this man if he comes back to me with full hotness)

"Ase..Asena?... Are you ok" Some one asks me as I snap out of that silly thought.

"Asena this is Simon, Simon "Mr.Kim tried introducing us a voice cutted as Kim tried to tell my name.

"Ms.Asena Garren".Simon smiled as he offered his hand.

"Hello Mr.Simon( jackass)." I whispered the word jackass but loud enough for him to hear it.

"Ahem Beautiful careful with that". He smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

(Like this man drives me crazy one min he looks so deep that I turn red- like fucking red and next min he is so sweet.Damn it I am gonna confront him tonight.)

"Sir we have ordered you regular".

"Thank you Kim I appreciate it".

"So,Sir as the meetin went well with Garren Arch. We are planning to sign the deal with your acknowledgment."

"Sure go on I've head lot about Ms.Asena's work and her company it's one of the top trusted one and I am happy to sign the deal" he offered his hand.

"Thank you Mr.Simon" I shook his hands firmly but something to me off guard that I didn't realise that he was staring and me as I was looking at his deep blue eyes.

We had out dinner and we were off to the Hotel lobby.

"So..-"Kim asked trying to make a conversation.

"You guys go ahead I have some talking to do with Ms.Asena".

"Yes sir" Kim bowed as he left.

(Oh Shit! Now what.. is he gonna really push me till I go off guard)

"Hey Beautiful".

"Uh.."I was not thinking straight.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second" he pulled me into the hotel lobby.

"Hey! Let go off my hand" I rolled my eyes, as I struggled to get out of his grip but his hands were so big that I actually liked that.

"I am sorry if I've hurted you".He looked down into my eyes like he means it with so much love.

(Just kiss me goddamn it ).

"So ,what is that you wanted to talk". I asked him

"I know what you are thinking. But you will know who I am soon enough"

"I love you so much from the day I saw you"I stared blankly as he went on

"Our past connected us and I wanted to find you the day you turned 20 but I didn't want to disturb you from then as you wanted to be independent and build a life on your own."

"Okay..."

"That day what I told you in your office was not just a conversation, that is what I feel and will you be my forever??".

"Simon..."

"What is it ?"he asked waiting for an answer.

"Simon I don't know who you are but I can confirm that you are like me building your own empire this deal is so much too me but if I'd knew that you wanted to sign the deal for me I don't want a deal like that. Plus if you love me so much ...get my dads permission"

"I don't want to hurt you in anyway. My dad is been my everything and with his permission for my life partner I wouldn't want to get married or be in love. I hope you understan-".

The next minute I don't remember anything.All I know that his lips and mine are locked.

He pulls me into his arms swiftly and reaches down to my face and I can feel his breath on my neck warm and soft and kisses me with so much passion and love. I didn't want to escape from him at that moment so I let him take control.I put my hands around his nape and his hands were already my waist holding me close. His masculine body made me feel so safe at the moment. He tries to play with his tongue but I didn't allow that but thats when the reality struck me,I turned my face and walked few steps back.

 He tries to play with his tongue but I didn't allow that but thats when the reality struck me,I turned my face and walked few steps back

"I- Ive got to go it's getting late"

"Oh uhm okay" he was a bit confused.

"Thank you for the dinner".. I turn around and started to walk but I see him standing there watching be go. I turned back to him "Text Me".I gave a smile. And a wink 😉

"Yeah sure. Yes!!" I heard me laughing about it he was happy.

I got back to my room and changed my dress to a lounge wear and finally went to bed but I couldn't stop thinking about him the way he pulled me into his arms and kissed with his soft lips even though he was masculine. I thought he was a creep but he is really a sweetheart.I love him and he loves me too but i don't know what stopping me to tell him I love you.

............
Song - What if (I told you I like you )
............
Thank you for reading This chapter keep reading to find more interesting this gets.
Don't forget to vote ❤️