Chapter 17

I look at her pale face.Were she is lying down life less in front of me and I hated myself for waking up, I wanted her to wake up from unconscious first. He happy face would have given me strength to get back up. I hear someone opening the door

"Boss your lunch"

"Place it there please"

"Boss everything is gonna be fine eat something.If you crumble we will too"

"She is my world and I can't see her like this."I start crying.

As I cry my drops fall on her plams and she wakes up from her long sleep.

Alex leave the room as soon as the door shuts.I senses something different.

"Hey" she gives me a week smile.

"Omg hey beautiful welcome back"

"I am pale as a dead corpse don't call me beautiful now " she tries to make me smile as she wipes away my tears from my face.

"Go shave you look you like you lost something for ever"

"Yes ma'am" I salute her.she chuckled.

"How long have I been like this ?"

"A week "

"I thought  I lost you forever" I kiss her forehead.

"I will never leave you and you know that don't you babe "

"I missed you"

"So who are those guys."

"Let's not talk about I now" I stop the conversation  there. And she doesn't reply back.

"Let's go home okay?"I tell her and we go home after a day after we both get discharge from the hospital.

Asena's P.O.V

After all that happened all I know is that my vision became misty and I ended up in the hospital bed.

I kept trying to wake up but nothing helped or gave me the strength but I wanted to wake up for him.

The one who changed my life.

I wake up in the hospital after a week as he tells me. I see him crying look8ng at me lying down lifeless. I managed to push a smile to my lips and He started smiling and finally we were able to talk.

But the minute I started a conversation about what happened back there he shut me out and I did. And I knew that I have to figure it out on my own and he told me Let's go home. And we left.

..................end.....................

I pick up my phone and dial her father telling him that she will be staying with me for a while and He accepts that and he knows about the incident.

....................

Song: You're still the one by Eddie Tom

....................