Chapter 6

We woke up early around 6 am and we had a small photo shoot all by ourselves and I posted this on Instagram and this blew up my notifications like hell.

"Girl You look hot in this picture "

"Haha don't joke I know your hot " I told her jokingly and I didn't believe what she told until she showed me this picture of what she took.

"Damn girl thank you finally someone made me feel better"

"Post it "

"What no way I don't want my phone to go on ringing"(the sound of the notification).

"Come on do be such a fussy baby "

"Fine I'll post it"

I posted the picture and I got a dm from a random acc but that caught my eye.

"Hey beautiful "I widened my eyes and thinking how did he find my Instagram @ ?.

I close it off immediately and then throw the phone on the bed and went to have a hot warm shower.

That's when I got a call on my other mobile.

"Mr.Kim, hello there"

"Good morning Ms.Asena we are planning to have the dinner by today as a sudden change of plans. How is your schedule "as he asks over the phone I do a rough calculation in my mind .

"I am free Mr.Kim"

"Great to know thank you I'll send the address and 7:30 let's meet."

"Yeah sure, Thank you once again Mr.Kim".

After a warm Rose scented shower I head out and hop on to my black jumpsuit with gold watch and a belt to go with the look

I reached my office in 15min, Luna and Chris when out together to surprise me with a party they do every years and I act surprised 😂🤭

"ASENA" A voice called out

I turned to look and i say Jonathan,Hannah,Andrea,Sarah and Monica with them.

"HI" i shouted across the room in a goofy voice.

"Hey sis I need a help with my project can you help me Tonight??"Hannah asked

"I'll see to it if I come home early I will for sure promise".I gave her a smile

"I'll take care for these brats you go on dear 😘. " Monica response was really helpful at that time

I was in a rush and I got into my office and I completed my projects which had to be submitted and attended a couple of events and meetings that day and headed home .

"Jason we will be going out by 7 tonight for a business dinner and I'll text you the address "

"Yes ma'am " he nodded.

Reached home and got dressed up for dinner. I wore a black frock with pearl necklace.

And when I was about leave my home

And when I was about leave my home. I received a text from that creep.

"Hey beautiful I have a surprise for you 😉"

"Whatever creep ".I responded and never looked back into my phone until I came home.

I reached the restaurant and was waiting for Mr.Kim.

"Ms.Asena" I heard a voice calling me.

"Yes?." I turned

"Hello,good evening Mr.Kim greeted me with a bow and so did I.

"Good evening Mr.Kim."

"Thank you for joining us and it's a pleasure to work with you" I answered.

"Happy to be a part of it"

After we greeted we sat in our places and we started to order our food.

"Asena I have someone you have to meet, after he arrives we will sign the deal officially"

"OK Mr.Kim" I smiled and nodded along.

" Thank you for Waiting".We waited for our food that's when I heard a similar voice deep ,hot and sexy.
(Who is this hottie)

When I turned I was shocked to see that person...

...............
Song - Liar by Camila Cabello
...............
A/N: Sry guys I will not be able to post frequently from now I will be having my finals from tmrw so next update I'll try to post it soon. Thank you for your love and support. My book has never reached 54 view in just few days

My first book took 1 yr for 60 views. And thank you 😊 😍🥰❤💯