Aurora straightened, the dagger dragging from his throat and down the center of his chest. Her thighs burned as she rose and fell on him repeatedly, the pleasure nearly choking her. The whines were tumbling from her in sync with the thrusts.

"Fuck me, Az," Aurora ordered in a thick voice. Azriel grinned as he gripped her hips and met her bounces with harsh thrusts. She melted in the pleasure, body going limp. The orgasm built far too quickly, the burn in her lower stomach making her cry out. Aurora tried to focus on the dagger and the way he seemed to enjoy the blade cutting his skin. She swallowed her moans and straightened again.

"Yes, please," Azriel hummed when the tip of the blade nicked his skin. Aurora bit her lip and focused on the blade again. She put more pressed and drug it down to the center line of his deep muscle. A line of crimson followed behind. Azriel's nails dug into her hips as he let out a loud rumbles moan. It nearly sounded like a growl and it sparked something inside of her.

He was so deep inside of her that Aurora felt like she'd split in half. Her head dipped down when he hit a sensitive spot with a hard thrust. A curse left her lips before regaining her strength.

"Mark me," Azriel growled, neck strained as he pressed his head into the pillow. Aurora whined in response. She brought the tip of the blade to his right pectoral, pressing it into the skin. She watched his throat bob as he fought a moan. Aurora gritted her teeth. His thrusts were rapidly sending her into oblivion.

With her mouth dropped open with desperate moans, Aurora began to carve into him. Azriel voiced his approval with repeated curses, moans, and her name. A smirk rose on her lips as she finished her work. The way Azriel twitched inside of her, she knew they'd both succumb to the pleasure soon. Aurora wanted one last chance at her domination, so she straightened again and brought her hand from his chest. She swiped her finger in the blood that pooled on his hard chest and met his eyes as she brought it to her mouth. Aurora closed her lips around her finger and sucked off the metallic liquid. She hummed in approval.

"Fucking goddess," Azriel grunted out, watching her lips. Aurora but her lip as she lifted the bloodied dagger to his own mouth. Azriel knew what she wanted. He let his tongue fall from his lips and collected the blood from the steel. Aurora grinned as he swallowed and she ran her thumb over his lips.

"Good boy," she cooed. Azriel's hands stilled on her hips, a loud roar of pleasure escaping his chest as he filled her. Aurora fell in suit, her own moans echoing in the room as she let the orgasm that she had been fighting against rip through her body. Azriel gripped her waist to hold her up as she trembled.

"Please do this more often," Azriel panted. Aurora lifted her head and blinked at him with hooded eyes.

"You want me to scar your body?" She asked, glancing down at the blood pooled on his skin.

"I'm already covered in scars, love. I want the rest of them to be from you," Azriel responded with a grin. Aurora rolled her eyes and used her withering strength to rise off of him. They both grunted at the lack of contact, but Aurora climbed from the bed and very shakily made her way to the bathing chamber. She cleaned off the dagger and dampened a cloth.

"The others just got back," Azriel announced as Aurora approached him. He rose onto his elbows and she caught the drops of blood with the dampened rag. Azriel watched as she cleaned the wound that was already clotted and the tender skin pink beneath the blood that had settled.

"An 'A'," he murmured under his breath as Aurora's work was cleaned off. She moved to the little blood on his abdomen.

"You told me to mark you, so I marked you with something that represents both of us," she hummed. Azriel chuckled as he shook his head. His hand moved to catch her wrist. Aurora met his eyes, the damp cloth pressed to his skin. He leaned up and kissed her slowly. Aurora sighed into the kiss, soaking in the touch of his tongue to her lips.

"I love you," he whispered against her mouth. Aurora moved her lips to kiss his cheek and jaw before pulling back.

"And I love you," she responded softly. Azriel's lips ticked up in a gentle smile as he released her wrist. She returned to the bathing chamber and cleaned off the rag. She cleaned herself as well before returning to the bedroom. Azriel was standing and in his leathers again.

"Let's go figure out what Rhys and Feyre did to Eris," he suggested. Aurora felt the faint burn of anger in her chest at the sound of her brother's name. She nodded and followed him to the door. Elain was making her way up the stairs as they reached them. She stopped, her brown eyes settling on Azriel. Aurora's throat tightened as she fell another step, now beside Elain. The female paid her no mind, just stared up at the Shadowsinger. She watched Elain's chest fall with a long exhale before she continued up the stairs and brushed past Azriel.

Aurora glanced up at him. He was staring down at her, his throat bobbing as he swallowed harshly.

"She seems unwell. Go check on her," Aurora murmured low enough for Elain not to hear. Azriel's brows knitted together, but she gave him a nod. Elain hadn't seemed well lately, and Azriel seemed to be the only person that gave her a peace of mind. If talking to him was the way to let her release the emotions hidden inside, then Aurora wanted that to happen. Azriel sighed before turning on his heel and following the female.

Aurora continued down the stairs and towards the sitting room. She could hear Cassian speaking to Rhysand within, so she crossed the threshold and walked to the group. Rhys was sat on the armchair, Feyre on his lap. Cassian was leaning against the side of the couch, Nesta on his hip. Mor was sat on the couch with her legs crossed and a glass of wine in hand.

"Aurora," Feyre acknowledged, sending everyone's attention to her. Aurora gave them all a nod before she turned her eyes back to the High Lord and High Lady.

"What came of your conversation with Eris?" She asked. Rhys opened his mouth to speak but Feyre beat him to it.

"Eris had aggravated you on purpose, he knew what you'd do, and he wanted the Court to see it. Rhys went a tad out of control and filtered through his mind. Eris's intention was for everyone to see you as out of control, a danger to the Court. He wanted them to demand you to be removed from the Night Court. Obviously, that won't happen," Feyre explained. Aurora chewed on the inside of her lip as she waited for them to continue.

"I reminded Eris that his... Friendship with Kier does not secure him a place in our Court. He was told to return to the Autumn Court for a while and return when he understands that you are a part of this Court and will not be leaving. He shouldn't bother you any more," Rhys continued from Feyre.

Aurora nodded slowly, crossing her arms. "And me? Do I receive any punishment for lashing out in front of your Court members?" She asked. They all seemed to give her a grin.

"No, if anything you made them more afraid of us. That's what we aim for in the Court of Nightmares. Your reaction actually helped us out, so for that, thank you."