8| Proper Shufti

_

Kitty

_

I needed more, I didn't care what tomorrow may bring but I wanted to see or feel it close.

When I shift my underwear, I became a little self-conscious right then and there when he looked down at me and hissed loudly.

I moved to close my legs but he glared at me which sent a reaction through me. Was this how a dominant male act, how does this played out.

He started taking it off me and had me spread out before him. He touched me with his hand while I moaned and the feeling along my clit or the wetness leaking out of me. His fingers were replaced with his dick and it felt amazing against me. Coating it's against me slowly and painfully with torturing pleasure.

"Kitten?"

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

"Come sit on me." He told me and I had no idea of what to do. "Come here."

He leads us over to the couch in the corner where he spread the towel on the seat then sat, pulling me down. With my back to his hard toned body, he was still hard below me and I started moving, slowing. It was positioned in a way that with each move I made, it disappeared and came into view between my closed thighs that's still dripping wet. It became a form of lubricant and I rode out to pleasure us both. He guiding me until I was tired and then he stood with me, going back to the bed. I was the only one leaning towards it with my back arched and his thick dick still in place.

He thrust back and forth, creating friction that had me groaning as he held both my hips. My stomach erupted with fireworks as I was close to an orgasms the harder he thrust and hissed painfully behind me.

"I'm almost there, baby, let it go." He groaned out and I allowed it to flow through me.

My clit throbbed harder as I came and so did he. His dick twitched as he continued thrusting and milking himself of every last drop then he turned me around and kissed me breathless.

"Let's get cleaned up."

Tired and sleepy, I followed him inside his shower as he washed us clean. I was nervous the whole time and he didn't mind cleaning me as if I wasn't the first. A man like him must have had lots of experience, worst in his field of work.

He throw a shirt of his own over my head and he wore only his boxes before putting me in his bed.

Cuddles was something new but one thing for certain, I wanted to do more of this. Even as I laid on his chest and felt the very last kiss on my head before I fell asleep.

_

I woke up by the same thing that puts me to bed last night. He was asleep but his pole was high and saluted.

Just the sight alone had me wanting it again and I got up trying to make up my mind. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, I came to the conclusion that this was what I wanted. Climbing on top of him, already bare, I lowered his boxers and sat, grinding myself against him. I watched his facial expression before feeling his hands on my thighs and hips before reaching up to my breasts and nipples.

He groaned and came, spewing on his stomach as I did all over his dick.

Grinning that I didn't need his help this time, I quickly climbed off him and rushed out of the room to my own. He called after me but I didn't answer.

I took a shower and got dressed for the day, rushing downstairs to make breakfast and to get ready to head to the farm.

Sister Patsy joined me for breakfast but then went upstairs to the room she would stay in and returns when Stephen did. I was nervous the whole time as he sat at the breakfast counter staring at me instead of focusing on his meal.