Secret Admirer (Special Edition)

An Unknown Character's Point of View

Author: Zheeyah

I ... always like Karuizawa Kei.

She always smiles so well when she's among her friends. When I catch her pouting briefly, I'm amazed. Her laughter often echoes into my class, and I adore it. I'll never stop looking into school yeard, hoping I can see her during PE. I constantly hope that the corridor will let us meet accidentally. I've been thinking about her a lot lately.

But nobody has ever guessed that I feel something for Karuizawa. Perhaps it's because I've never been able to fully express my emotions to anyone. For others, I seem uninterested in anything that might be called love. They were entirely mistaken about it.

I have to admit that I am in love with her.

And I have an opportunity to be close to Karuizawa right now. I can see her clearly and speak to her as if we were casual friends. Every day of our school trip, I can see her face.

When they observed Ayanokouji and Kushida conversing intimately, some boys muttered. We are currently in school excursion events. We were placed in an additional class. I can see that Karuizawa's boyfriend was acting too amiably and intimately toward another female at this time, yet I can't help but leave those who criticize Ayanokouji and walk away.

"Hey, check it out. Ayanokouji was there. He's dating Karuizawa, is not he? Why does he talk to the other girl so casually?"

As I left that location, I continued to think on what I had seen.

All boys may have envied Ayanokouji since he was close to all girls despite being in a relationship, they hope they can be in the same situation as him.

But I don't think it's really appropriate action.

For me... I only need to be in love with one person-someone I treat differently. She was someone who belonged to me and to whom I belonged.

Suppose I were Ayanokouji I won't do anything pointless that could hurt Karuizawa.

But once more, I wasn't him.

"Satonaka-kun! What are you doing here?! People are looking for you, therefore we should head back to our group."

Her blonde hair sparkled in my eyes, and her breath was hurried and out of control. She ran to me and appears to be rather worn out. I was examining her appearance when I became preoccupied by the violet orbs that could see through my pupils.

Again, I fall to her.

"Karuizawa, are you worried about me?"

"Ugh... Not because I'm concerned about you. Whenever, you should be aware that we are unable to act however we please. You should at the very least let your group members know where you're going!"

She's so cute. If only I could see her like this forever.

"Is it really necessary?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

Even when she's angry she's still breathtaking.

"I see, it's all my fault."

"It surprises me a little that you can admit it so casually."

"I am not that shameless for denying my fault."

"Is that so? But I constantly get the impression that you couldn't care less about other people's opinions."

While we are walking together, she gives me a rather negative evaluation. Although it's kind of hurting my feelings, I can't help it. In order for those girls not to bother me, I should make it clear to everyone that I am not interested in any girls. When Karuizawa is the one I like, I can't date them.