3. 5 Unwanted Visitor

DISCLAIMER : SPOILER OF Y2V6!

IT'S NOT COMPLETELY SIMILAR, BUT SURE THIS IS A SPOILER.

Kiyotaka's POV

So far, I've made all of the arrangements; the rest will be handled by Chairman Sakayanagi. Because he is also a party to this situation. Although I don't have complete trust in him, I don't have much of a choice because if he betrays me, it will be nearly impossible for me to stay at this school.

I was curious how Sakayanagi was handling Sobu right now, and how this would affect the outcome of the event.

I looked at the entrance to my room once.

My roommates were going out to dinner tonight, but I had dinner with Kei earlier, so I didn't have to join them.

There are a lot of things bothering me, and just as I was about to think that, the doorbell rang.

I wondered who it is. Should I welcome this visitor or not. I couldn't tell until I opened the door.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-kun."

As I kept my distance from the doorway, I heard a voice calling my name.

I lowered my guard slightly and put my hand on the door. I tried to think of various situations, but once I saw who it was, I relaxed.

On the other side of the door, there was only Arisu Sakayanagi in plain clothes, smiling up at me.

"If you don't mind, may I interrupt you for a moment? Even though I'm only forbidden to participate in sports festival, but visiting a man's room is a bit of a problem."

"Going inside is even more of a problem, though."

Despite this, I decided to welcome Sakayanagi without turning her away.

"I'm sorry to disturb you."

Sakayanagi, who is physically disabled,
slowly takes off her shoes and walks into the room.

"Come to think of it, this is the first time just the two of us have been in the same room," I remarked casually.

"It's because I don't usually get to visit you, you know. Have you eaten dinner?"

"I have."

"Ah, it's is a little bit dissapointing. I bring you some souvenirs."

She said, handing me a small plastic bag. With her sad expression makes me can't refus her gift, I take it unwillingly.

"I bought it at a convenience store near our hotel. It seems to be a popular product for tourists, and since it's a good opportunity, I wanted to share it with you."

She continued to explain further, I looked into the plastic bag from above and saw two small Mont Blancs in it.

I don't like this cake.

At the very least, I can eat a little of it and give it to Kei. After this, I'd like to go to her room.

"A bed would be better than sitting on the floor. You can sit on it if you like."

I offered Sakayanagi a seat on the bad, not that I have any bad intentions toward her. It's just my pity that a disabled girl is sitting on the cold floor. I can't bring myself to do it.

"Thank you for your consideration."

"You don't seem to have come to visit me on a moment's notice, do you?"

She had an innocent look on her face, but Sakayanagi gave a small chuckle of amusement.

"Normally, I don't really visit anyone, and as the leader of Class A, I can't really be seen visiting Ayanokouji-kun's room alone."