3. 2 Little Devil

Kei's POV

As the four of us made our way back to our second-year dorm. Someone abruptly came to a halt in front of us, and there were already three seniors standing.

They must be waiting for someone.

"Hello."

I didn't recognize the female senior who greeted and approached the four of us.

"Oh, you don't know who I am, do you? I'm Asahina Nazuna from 3-A, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

Because she was the first to introduce herself, the four of us were forced to do the same.

"Karuizawa Kei."

Then, as soon as I said my name, she turned to look at me with sparkling eyes.

She suddenly took my hand in hers and spoke.

"Wow, lately I've been hearing your name being mentioned by Nagumo. So you're Ayanokouji-kun's girlfriend?"

Huh? Kiyotaka is not only acquainted with kohai, but also with a lovely senpai.

I didn't respond to Asahina's question; instead, Nagumo stood up and spoke.

"Didn't I tell you not to bother her, Asahina? She's my favorite kohai's girlfriend."

"I thought you only had one favorite senpai, but Ayanokouji is also your favorite, Nagumo."

"Of course," she says.

With a slightly uneasy feeling, I listened to the two of them.

"You didn't get me wrong, did you? I have nothing to do with Ayanokouji; I simply happen to know him because he found my fallen amulet."

Actually, I don't want to know that. But, as she's already stated, it can't be avoided.

Nagumo himself gave me a strange look, "It brings back memories of our first meeting, Karuizawa."

His choice of words really made people misunderstand. I raised an eyebrow in disbelief, pretending I didn't remember the incident at all.

"Don't tell me you forgot okay?"

I can't say I just want to forget it. But since it's Nagumo, I can't help but have to respond.

"Of course, I remember. That was when I was together with Hirata-kun," That is something I must admit.

Nagumo smiled, and Asahina began to wonder what he was saying.

"So you've met Karuizawa-san before, don't you? I thought you only got to know them after they made their relationship into public."

"Hahaha... I was aware of that beforehand, Nazuna."

Really?

"Not only that, but I've also seen Ayanokouji accidentally reject someone while on vacation on a cruise ship. Of course, Ayanokouji admitted at the time that he already had a girlfriend."

"Well, that's an interesting story," Asahina muttered.

I just found out about the story. Kiyotaka didn't tell me at all.

And it appears that Nagumo-senpai was watching for my reaction.

He smiled broadly when he saw my perplexed expression.

"Ah, looks like I've detained the four of you, huh?" He instantly ended the story.

"Because it's almost night, you should go home; I apologize for interrupting your time."