SS Horikita Suzune

Author's Note:

I have changed a little thing. Outcome: One pawn card is equal to 100,000 private points.

***

Several weeks had passed since I was appointed as official treasurer of class 2-B, and my life had become rather hectic for an infant. 

I assisted numerous students with their studies and martial arts training, and I silently observed Ayanokouji. How calm he was whenever he spoke in front of his classmates. 

Despite the fact that he overtook the position of leader, he was frequently ignored by several students. He kept his cool and handled them flawlessly; after months, he had completely gained the trust of all students.

"Ayanokouji-kun, can I have your time?"

He eximed report that was given by his girlfriend when I was calling his name. 

His cold, golden eyes watched me silently for a moment before he let me sit in front of his desk.

"What's this about?"

"Could I consult with you about House of Cards?"

Ayanokouji didn't directly answer my question; perhaps he didn't know. 

But, prior to his arrival at ANHS, I had already invested my time in this system, and I refuse to let it go to waste.

"Do you have any thoughts on it? This cheat system, in my opinion, should be removed because it provides no benefit to us. It was also ordered by school to take this game down."

Ayanokouji wasn't into this idea at all, it all showed from his plain face.

Now that I think about it, how can I persuade him to support my idea? I've only worked by myself and asked his advice all this time; we're equal as colleagues, but now I should know my place. He has complete authority to deny my request. So, what should I do now?

As I finished everything, a few more awkward vibes began to flow through us. 

What would Ayanokouji think about my impudent acts all this time if it was an area of the moment I hadn't thought about before? 

Did he get annoyed by me because I was always getting him into trouble?

"...I see, I think I should reconsider," I stood up and tried to get away from him as soon as possible. "I apologise for the interruption."

As I walked away.

"Wait, Horikita."

"Yeah?"

"You don't answer my question yet, do you have any idea about this House of Card?"

"Eh?!"

That's question got me off of my guard.

"You want to consult right? So please share your thoughts."

Soon after his agreement, I sat back down in front of him and began to explain my thoughts on this system. 

Obviously, I did not propose the old system devised by Presi—My bad, I mean Nagumo-senpai. 

This new system has the same surface features as the old one, with the exception of one thing. 

It's a Joker card, a cheating card sold by Nagumo-senpai to several students.

This system was indeed unfair when he declared that it could be used as long as the Royal Battle Special Exam was taking place. 

It was a violation of the rules; if he had only provided this system for the convenience of students attending the Sport Festival or Cultural Festival, the school would not have prosecuted him.