8. 5 Beyond The Truth

"Shadowblade2405 Thanks for the explanation. It gives me inspiration for this chapter. And for the others, don't forget to give a vote."

-Author

Kiyotaka POV

While everyone was looking at me with astonished looks, I just ignored them and grabbed my phone.

Eleven unknown numbers were dialing, I purposely used the speaker so everyone in the room could hear it.

Hello?

A familiar voice immediately echoing when our cell phones connected.

"This is me, Ayanokouji."

Ah, I thought so. You accept my offer.

That's right, the evidence that I'm calling him now means I agree to cooperate with him.

Honestly at first he didn't even deserve to be counted as an ally, he was too suspicious and I wasn't sure if he could really be of any use. But after considering what would happen, I finally decided to listen to what he had to say.

"So can I tell you, what is it that you want to offer me, Kiriyama-senpai?"

That's right, the one who stopped me halfway before returning to class 2-C was Kiriyama. It was because of him that I arrived late and failed to stop the commotion made by 3-D class.

Thank you for accepting my offer, so I'd like to make a pact with you. First, I want you to destroy Nagumo, make him fall from the position of President of the Student Council. Then secondly I want you to make class 3-A down to class 3-B.

"Aren't you too greedy?" My question made Kiriyama laugh wryly.

Yeah, sorry if that's too selfish. But I believe that what I have to offer you can turn things around.

"Then may I ask you something?"

I am listening.

"Why don't you do it yourself? If you really have Nagumo's weakness, it would be better if you attack him yourself."

This was the reason I didn't accept Kiriyama's offer right away. It was suspicious when he told me he knew Nagumo's weakness.

If you were in his position, it would be more profitable for me to execute Nagumo myself instead of handing him over to someone else.

Then Kiriyama's answer explained the real reason.

It's because this matter concerns the student council as well, if I were the one to report this matter to the school then the investigation of this case would be suspect. Nagumo could just accuse me back, so it's better to leave this matter to someone outside the student council.

"Okay, now explain what really happened."

So far, Nagumo has been doing corruption.

"What?"

The question didn't come from me, but from the students of Class 2-C who were surprised by that fact.

Whose voice is that?

I put my index finger to my lips, asking everyone to be quiet. Then I refocused on listening to Kiriyama.

Actually I've thought about it, a student has a lot of private points. Nagumo had 60 million private points, an unreasonable amount for one to accumulate in just three years.