"Ewwww" I said looking under the couch seeing a bunch of beer cans under the couch.

"I've never seen all of this , That's very disgusting. I took him in and he treated my house like it's a junkyard." My grandma said shaking her head.

I put on some plastic gloves and picked up all the beer cans and mopped the floor. "I don't understand how someone can live being that dirty." I said.

"Me either , but we don't have to deal with it anymore gladly" My grandma said.

"Where's the rest of the Clorox wipes?" Jasmine asked.

"Under the kitchen sink" I told her.

Jasmine and Kobe came to help us clean up. They didn't like Ron either but Ron is Kobe's uncle. We found this out a couple months back when I saw a picture that Ron had my grandma hang up on the wall of him and another guy that looked like Kobe which ended up being Kobe's father.

Kobe's step father name is Raymond but he's known as Ray , Ron and Ray stopped talking before Raymond passed away. Kobe still feels like Ron had something to do with the killing but he's never had any real
proof.

"He had a pile of dirty clothes in the laundry room downstairs , that's where that musty shitty smell was coming from" Kobe said causing Jas and I to laugh.

"Hush!" My grandma said popping him on the arm.

"Sorry grandma..." Kobe said rubbing his arm.

"Well we gone have to call the clean up team to come clean this up cause I damn sure ain't touching that." Jasmine said shaking her head.

"I'll call them" Kobe said pulling his phone out his pocket and going in the kitchen.

"The house is about to be sooo much cleaner now" I said.

"Yes it is sweet face and I'm glad , You know how much I hate filth that's why I made his ass sleep down here." My grandma said.

"Grandma Mayble I'm glad you kicked him out , You deserve so much better and you know it." Jasmine said.

"Thank you Jassy baby , But I'm not talking to anymore guys. I'm getting too old and y'all know I'm real sick. I don't have much time here." She said.

"Grandma what did I tell you about talking like that?" I asked her eyeing her.

"I'm sorry baby but you know it's the truth , This isn't going away." she said.

"Grandma Mayble I hate when you talk like that.. You know I lost my grandma you're the only grandma I have right now.." Jasmine said.

"And I'm glad I can be that Jassy." She said with a smile showing her gold tooth and going in the kitchen.

"KOBE WHAT ARE YOU DOING" My grandma yelled.

"I'm calling the clean up team , why you yelling at your favorite adopted grandson like that?" Kobe asked and my grandma started laughing.

"You know I love messing with you baby" She said hugging Kobe and he hugged her back.

"You've always been my favorite , My grandma was a piece of shit" He said.

"Who's your grandma?" She asked him.

"Belldreena Jackson" Kobe told her.

"Belldreena?" She asked and he nodded.

"I remember your grandma , We used to go to highschool together." My grandma said.

"You spoke to Ty?" Jasmine asked me going back in the living room and I followed her.

"Yes , He wanted to come over and help but he had to go to the trap." I said.