eight

paper rings
chapter eight

×××

Arsenal V Chelsea.

That's it. That was the whole point of the day.

Adrienne had spoken about it with Leah, and they decided that Addie and Elias would watch the game from home but call her as soon as the game was over. Not wanting to put Elias in that crowd yet.

Elias pulled on the shirt that Leah had bought him the moment he'd officially moved in.

Williamson was displayed proudly on the back, a number 6 underneath it.

While Adrienne pulled on one of Leah's old jersey's, preferring them to buying her own, these ones were Leah's.

They watched the game together, cheering when they scored, and booing when Chelsea did, shouting at the tv when the ref didn't count a fowl, that was obviously a fowl.

The game ended 2-1, to Arsenal. Viv scoring one, and Jordan scoring the other.

As the game ended the commentator spoke once more. "London is red." And that was all before interviews started.

Aurelius noticed that none of the girls were on the pitch, only Jonas, so Adrienne facetimed Leah, who answered instantly.

Her phone was propped up in the changing rooms, but no one was changing, Sweet Caroline played through a speaker as everyone jumped up and down while singing the words.

Leah partied to the camera until the song stopped, where Kim realised Leah was on the phone, turning off the music.

"Hey, Montgomery's! Did you enjoy the game?" She shouted over there making everyone look in Leah's direction.

"It was awesome!" Elias shouted back making everyone laugh.

Viv was the first one over there, grabbing the phone from Leah and bringing it over to where she was now sat. "Aurelius! What shirt you wearing?" She asked making him laugh.

"One with Williamson on the back, I'm afraid. She practically made me." He teased making Leah gasp from the other side of the room.

"I did not! You can wear Miedema if you really want to, I won't get offended."

Viv and Elias made eye contact through the facetime call and raised an eyebrow before speaking in sync. "Yeah, sure."

"Whatever. Rory, Addie, London is red! Did you see my awesome defending?"

"I did, Lee, don't worry, you were incredible." Elias spoke, taking the phone from Adrienne for good, leaving her sat next to him shocked.

"How's college going, kid?" Beth asked, sitting next to Viv.

Elias took a deep breath. "I've found one I want to apply to, but I need to make sure I'm staying in London first, and that needs to happen quick, if I'm supposed to start next month."

Viv looked up at Leah who sighed silently, she'd almost forgotten Elias wasn't legally in their custody, even if he was staying with them.

"Well, you can always come interview us!" She told him, making him smile brightly.

"I might take you up on that, Miedema. I'm gonna have to go though, Liam is on the train and he's only about 30 minutes away." Elias smiled, passing the phone back to Adrienne and kissing her cheek as he began to get off the sofa.

"Oh, so you do remember I'm here." She chuckled, raising an eyebrow teasingly.

"You didn't think I forgot did you?"

You meet Liam next chapter!

He's played by Matthew Sturniolo, but I'm ngl, if I ever feature pictures of him I might use pictures of Chris and Nick as well, Liam isn't a triplet.

Not all characters introduced will have an aesthetic, but some will, all of them have faceclaims though-

LIAM WILSON
matthew sturniolo

LIAM WILSONmatthew sturniolo

paper rings | wosoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara