three

paper rings
chapter three

×××

When they pulled up, Leah instantly turned to look at the boy seated next to her, wearing black tracksuit bottoms and a white t-shirt, and began to warn him.

"Okay, the moment we get out of this car, there will probably paps, and there will probably be a media camera, they try and get as much footage as they can to create a montage eventually, I'm not sure how it works, I mean, they shouldn't include anything of you in an actual video or posting until they get your parents consent because you're a minor, but still, I need to prepare you." Aurelius realised a lot about Leah in that moment.

She rambled when she was nervous, a lot.

"Leah." Aurelius interrupted. "It's okay. I know how all of that works, Addie is my sister and she's famous." He reminded her making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Sorry.. I forgot she was.. I was being dumb. Sorry. Uhh, also, the team will probably wanna know who you are, I can just say your Adrienne's little brother, seeing as they know about our relationship, and uhhh, if they ask about the eye or the cheek, I'll tell them to leave it. Sound alright?"

Elias smiled at Leah as she forgot his sister was famous, he'd always liked Leah, since he'd heard about her from Ren for the first time, she'd always liked Ren for just being herself.

And Ren clearly liked Leah for being herself, not for being the Lioness captain, like they say on the news.

"Leah. That's fine. Thank you for bringing me with you. It was either.. this or London." He yawned out, making Leah realise he probably hadn't slept, if he'd gotten to London at 6am, he had to leave at around 1am, so even if he did sleep, it wasn't nearly enough.

"You're clearly tired, you can take a nap in the relaxation room if you'd like. I'm sure nobody would mind, I don't think we're going in there today anyways."

"No, no it's fine. I could have just taken a nap at.. home." He yawned again, covering his mouth with a sigh, knowing Leah wasn't gonna let him stay awake now.

She smiled softly. "It's fine, Riley.." But before she could continue, Aurelius cut her off.

"Sorry.. I don't like interrupting but.. uh.. only Ren calls me Riley, like only I call her Ren. Most people call me Elias or Rory or some other form of my name."

Leah grinned sweetly. "That's okay. I get the importance of sibling things staying sibling things. I have a brother y'know. I'll call you Rory, then, okay?" He nodded so she continued. "Rory, you should seriously get some sleep, staying up all night isn't good." She sighs. "Come on, we should head in."

They stepped out of the car and were instantly greeted with another blonde, she'd thrown herself towards Leah and hugged her tightly. "I thought I'd never see you again!" She shouted dramatically making Leah laugh and look towards the brunette making her way towards them.

"I was gone for two days, Beth, I wanted to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend, if that's okay."

"You were gone, Leah!" The blonde - Beth - spoke making Elias chuckle to himself, drawing attention to him.

"And who might-" Beth began to speak, getting interrupted by the brunette with a Dutch accent who'd just arrived over.

"Beth, leave Leah and the boy alone." She spoke, gently hitting the back of Beth's head making her frown.

"You're supposed to be on my side.. That hurt."

The brunette pouted softly. "Sorry, want me to kiss it better." She teased, laughing slightly and kissing the back of Beth's head when she nodded.

"Thank you, Viv. Now back to what I was saying, who might you be?" She asked the teenager.

"I'm.. Aurelius." He looked towards Leah before saying anything else, her nodding for him to continue. "Adrienne's brother. She had.. uh.. she had meetings. So Leah offered me to come with."

"Oh my god. He's a Scouser?" Beth spoke without realising, looking to Leah. "Adrienne is a Scouser?"

"She'd lived here for a year and a half before I even met her, and her accent was faint then, you didn't meet her for another 6 months. Yes, she's a Scouser. In the words of Rory Merseyside is in her blood." Elias laughed at the teasing, slightly dropping his head down, his hair now covering his eyes.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Aurelius." Viv smiled softly. "Come on, let's get to training."

"She's normally shy, y'know." Beth started speaking. Pointing at her girlfriend. "I don't know what happened."

Aurelius liked these two lots.

I still don't know what's happened to Viv 😭 but Leah has posted on her story saying

"Got you
@/viviannemiedema
Love you xxx"

And I don't know what's going on, so have a chapter with some Viv and Beth to hopefully improve your days <3