one

paper rings
chapter one

×××

Aurelius pushed himself off the ground, feeling blood trickle from his nose, from his cheek, he sighed.

He grabbed a wipe softly and wiped it clean, knowing there wasn't much he could do to stop the bleeding, not here.

He looked at the clock.

00:32

And sighed, midnight. He'd been out cold for at least an hour.

"I can't do this anymore.." He mumbled out, not to anyone in particular, maybe just to anyone that would listen, and he brought himself to his bedroom.

He pulled the duffle bag out from under his bed and began to throw clothes in it, pulling off his t-shirt covered in blood and chucked it at the floor.

In one last defiance to his parents, even though he knew it wasn't a big one, he pulled on his Liverpool shirt, with the name WILSON displayed on the back, his best friend.

Now, of course Elias didn't like Liverpool. But he liked his best friend, and his parents hated football all together. So by pulling on the shirt his friend gave him, he made a decision.

He was leaving, and he was never coming back.

He began to pile clothes on top of clothes on top of clothes. Pulling any that actually fit him well, and forcing them into the duffel bag.

Then he picked up his football boots that Liam got him for his birthday, and carefully placed those next to his bag.

Slowly but surely, his room was stripped of anything he wouldn't be able to replace.

He brought his bags down to his car, and placed them neatly in the back seat. Taking a deep breath before he looked at the time,

01:21

If he left now, he'd make it to London at around 6am, not including any pitstops he'd have to make for fuel and food. But he didn't care how early.

He needed to leave, and he needed to leave now.

Short chapter, I know! A lot of them will be, I prefer the short and sweet chapters, they establish a lot

No, Liam will not be a love interest, he's Elias' best friend, the only one he really has.