Walking In A Winter Wonderland (Namjoon)

"What do you think", he asked and looked at her, his glove-covered hands stuffed down the pockets of his black winter coat.

His scarf was tucked tightly around his neck, as were hers.

The snow on the path in the park made noises as they strolled next to each other, on the way back to his place. The sun had gone down, making the park look beautiful with lights in the trees, the snow, a stan here and there where you could buy something hot to drink or something Christmassy to snack on.

She smiled, hooking her arm under his, looking down at their feet, being thoughtful for a moment. "Uuummm... It was very modern."

He looked at her again, cheeky smile on his lips.

"It was. You didn't like it", he chuckled as he asked, but really was stating a fact.

"Ah, Namjoon... Some of the exhibitions you bring me to are just weird."

He chuckled again, knowing he had indeed brought her on dates to exhibitions, that made even him wonder what the hell they were really about. He leaned into her and kissed her on the head, pressing his lips against her beanie.

"Thank you for coming with me. I know art is more my interest than yours."

"That is not true", she answered, sounding a tiny bit offended. "I like art."

"Just not weird art", he said in a teasing manner and shrugged.

"Something like that", she laughed and slipped her hand into his pocket. She found his hand and laced their fingers together as best she could, with both of them wearing gloves. He looked down at her, her up at him and they shared a sweet smile. With his other hand, he pushed his own beanie down a little so it covered his ears.

Looking ahead of them again, he took a deep breath in and exhaled again, his hot breath making a cloud in front of them. He pulled his shoulders up to his ears and shuddered.

"It's so cold. Are you alright? Want me to call a car?"

She looked at him and shook her head with a smile.

"No, I like walking with you. The park looks so beautiful with the lights. Look at the snow glistening. It's such a beautiful sight."

Namjoon looked around the park, then tilting his head to the side resting it on her head. "Yeah, it's very festive. It's like walking in a winter wonderland."

"It's very romantic", she added in a soft tone, that made him pull slightly away from her and give her a suggestive look.

She rolled her eyes, giggled and pushed her weight onto him a little, making them loose the rhythm of their steps.

"I can sing a love song while we walk home", he suggested and started to mock-sing something she couldn't make out what was.

"Nonono, no thanks", she said and pulled on his arm to make him stop, letting out a soft giggle.

He shook his head with a sigh. "No thanks?? How dare you? People pay money to hear me sing."

"Not like that, they don't", she mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear.

He let go of her hand and stepped behind her, clasping his arms around her waist and lifting her up, shaking her gently. She shrieked and laughed at the same time, patting his arms to let go of her.

She could barely speak from laughing. "Put me down, put me down."

"No. You hurt my feelings", he chuckled and kept walking awkwardly, still lifting her up, so her feet couldn't touch the ground. "Say you're sorry."