Baby, It's Cold Outside (Hoseok)

"I need to get going", she said and reached out to place her empty glass on the coffee table. The heavy bottom on the crystal clinked as she sat it down on the glass table. "I really can't stay".

"But baby, it's cold outside", he sighed with a head tilt and looked at her with a sad expression.

"Hobi, I have to go", she smiled as she caressed his cheek and then scooted a little towards the edge of the huge sofa they had cuddled up in.

"But baby, it's so cold outside", Hoseok tried again and moved his eyes to the windows to make his point and then back to her. "You should stay."

She smiled, the tip of her tongue parting her lips. "This evening has been... so very nice."

He nodded slowly as he sighed, "It has. I'm glad you dropped by."

In a gesture of wanting to kiss her hand, he took her hand in his, but then frowned and looked at her. "Oh waw, your hands are just like ice. And you wanna go out there?"

She smirked. She knew what he was doing and she already found it very hard to resist. She watched as he took both of her hands in his and started to rub them to get them warmed up.

"I told my mother I would call her. She'll start to worry."

Hoseok looked up from their joined hands and smiled the smile that would always knock her off her feet. And it did just that, even though she was sitting down.

"Beautiful, why hurry? Call your mother tomorrow."

She chuckled and pulled her hands from his. She tipped her head and rolled eyes, "If I don't call, my father will start texting me about how worried my mother is."

"Text him first. Please stay, I love sitting here with you, talking and listening to the fireplace roar."

She looked at the huge TV screen showing a fireplace-video he found on You Tube. They had both laughed, finding it a bit silly, but it turned out to be setting quite the right mood. And he was right. It was very cozy.

She also loved cuddling up close with him, talking, smooching, locking eyes and fingers. His apartment was always very inviting and tonight especially, with the snowstorm outside, the Christmas tree in the corner, and well, the fireplace too.

"Ah, Hobi... I should... really... I should go", she said cutting her words into more sentences than what was needed. She was trying to convince him, but also herself. And clearly she was on her way of failing. On both counts.

"Beautiful, please don't hurry. Stay a bit longer. It's still early."

"Hm... Maybe just a half a drink more", she said with narrow eyes and a little teasing smile.

He smirked, knowing the score was now in his favor. He jumped up from the sofa and grabbed the bottle of whiskey they had enjoyed.

"Why don't you put a record on while I pour?" He pointed to the record player that had been playing earlier.

It stopped some time ago, probably while his lips were somewhere on her neck and her fingers were deeply buried in his long hair. None of them had noticed the music stopping until much later. Kissing, cuddling and talking held their attention  much more than the music did.

She got off the sofa and found a Christmassy record and put it on. Turning to the sofa again she saw him sitting there watching her with a smile. His arm propped up on the back rest, his head resting against his hand. Gosh, he looked so good. His hair still a little messy from her fingers combing through it. She giggled and shook her head.