All I Want For Christmas Is You (Jin)

"Jin.... Jin?"

She pushed him a little with her elbow and giggled when his eyes focused on her again. She could tell he had been far away in thought. The shopping mall was not busy at all – his only request for joining her was that they went super late in the day.

"Yeah, what?"

He looked at her with a smile, coming back from far away in his mind as he had zoned out.

"I said, thank you for coming Christmas shopping with me."

"Oh, sure. Anything for you, my friend", he winked and showed her a big smile from under his cap.

She returned the smile and dug out the list she had wrote from her coat pocket. "Are you sure you don't have any Christmas wishes?"

Jin shook his head and sighed. "I don't care about presents. There's only one thing I need."

"Yeah? What's that", she asked and checked the list in her hand again, moving her attention away from him.

His body froze, his smile dropped. Oh shit, did he say it out loud? Apparently, he was still caught up in his own thoughts, not completely returned to reality yet. The problem was, that she was the one he had been thinking about. Quick, think of something to say, Seokjin!

"Um... Coffee! I need coffee!"

She looked up from the list, surprised expression on her face, then the sweet smile, he loved so much. She nodded and stuffed the list back into her pocket.

"Oh, well, that I can do. I think I'm done now, so why don't we get coffee to-go for the car ride?"

"Make my wish come true", he smiled and gathered all the shopping bags he had been carrying while she was shopping.

She smirked and looked him up and down, as she corrected the strap of her purse over her shoulder. "Are you sure, you don't want me to carry some of the bags?"

He frowned and raised his arms, making the bags dangle in the air.

"Why did you bring your strong and best friend, if you will be carrying the bags yourself? Pretty women should not carry such heavy bags themselves. Get away!"

He moved a step back and shooed her away holding the bags out in front of him. She laughed and held her hands up in defeat.

"Okay, okay, calm down. We need to get you some coffee soon", she chuckled and gestured for him to walk first. But he gave her a stern look and nodded for her to go ahead first. She chuckled at him and side by side, they started to walk towards the Starbucks near the elevators to the parking lot.

Two to-go iced coffees and a car stuffed with bags later, they were on the road, heading for her apartment.

"I feel bad about not buying you anything", she said turning in the passenger's seat of his car, looking at him with a little sad smile, before she took a sip of the straw in her coffee.

Jin placed his cup on the cup-holder between them and looked carefully over his shoulder before making a right turn.

"I don't care about Christmas presents. I already told you 16 times", he said with a smile and looked at her, then back at the road again.

She sighed and looked out the window, watching the city and the Christmas lights outside pass by. "I know you have enough money to buy the world. I just wish there were something I could give you."

"How about your evening?"

She looked at him with a frown. "My evening?"

"Yeah, you could give me your evening. Let's buy some food on our way back to your place."