"Not really" Akutagawa replied, still trying to think of a place.

"Okayy…just wanted to let you know I'm going on a date with Higuchi!"

Silence fall in the room. However, Atsushi can sense an aura from the other. An aura which he definitely doesn't like. Then the weretiger began trying to think of a subject to change before Akutagawa might do whatever he was planning to do. Then he realized he haven't asked Gin. Almost every Port Mafia member is going due to their lovers who worked in the ADA inviting them too, but Gin doesn't have a clue on what's going on.

"Hey Gin? I was wondering if you'd want to watch fireworks with…uh pretty much the whole Agency, one Guild member and almost every single Port Mafia member, me and Aku included?" Atsushi checked off the people from his list, thinking it over again to make sure it was correct. The girl blinked before nodding. "That sounds fun! Can I make a recommendation on where we can watch them?"

"Please, do so" Atsushi practically begged.

"Well there's this park nearby…"

△▽△▽△

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Atsushi turned off his alarm, peering at the time. It showed 11:05 pm. He was ready to go to bed before realizing the reason why he chose to wake up this late, causing him to suddenly sit upright. He stood up, dizziness hitting him for a second, before heading towards the bathroom immediately. Kyouka poked her head out, blinking sleepily at the sudden light seeping through the bathroom's door before heading back to bed.

Then the white-haired male grabbed everything he had prepared the day as quietly as possible to not wake Kyouka up before heading out quietly and quickly.

As he walked along the pavement, he watched the cars that were going by and couldn't help but wonder if the people who are in the car have ever went to sleep before heading out in their vehicles.

After a few minutes of walking, he finally found the park Akutagawa was talking about and placed the mat he was carrying to reserve a spot for the people that were coming. Then he sat down, waiting for everyone to arrive.

△▽△▽△

As the time ticked to 11:15 pm, a few people had showed up. The few people consisted of Kyouka, Kenji, Akutagawa, Gin and Higuchi. They sat down and began chatting with one another, Kyouka, Gin and Akutagawa being the silent ones.

When it was 11:30 pm, more people showed up, which were Tachihara, Kouyou, Chuuya, Kunikida, Katai, Ranpo, and Poe. Kunikida immediately spotted where the weretiger is before leading the rest towards them. Kouyou had brought many snacks and drinks in case anyone was hungry or thirsty. Ranpo also brought snacks but he preferred sharing them only with Poe and Karl.

By 11:45 pm, Fukuzawa, Mori, Elise, Q, Yosano, and surprisingly, Ango with Odasaku. Atsushi didn't knew who Ango and Odasaku was so he grew confused at their appearance. However, the redhead explained that they were there because Dazai had asked the redhead to join them, which led to Odasaku asking if the other can join and the brunette being fine with that. The ginger grimaced at the two women flirting with each other and began to move away from them slowly.

Tanizaki, Naomi, and surprisingly Dazai came at 11:50 pm. Almost everyone expected the brunette to come later than that time, which made the brunette gasped dramatically, though it was soon discovered that the only reason why he had arrived at that timing was because Odasaku asked him to be slightly early. Atsushi began silently begging in his head for Naomi and Tanizaki to not do anything inappropriate just for this day.

Laughter and chatter were the only thing heard from the crowd as they shared around snacks and passed around the drinks while waiting for the time to ticked to midnight. Kyouka, Elise, Q, and Kenji were in their own group which the weretiger suspected that they were most likely planning a scheme because of Elise's presence and her scheming mind.