IV: Ebony and Ivory

Start from the beginning

"Damn, smooth Lix. Smooth." Seungmin nods his head as if he was agreeing with himself.

And Felix is about to proudly and vehemently defend his (non-existent) honor, when he feels yet another vibration in his left pocket.

I will pay generously.

~ Hwang Hyunjin

And Felix really wants to type out a quick "Sorry, I already declined," and be done with the matter in a few quick seconds, but then he thinks.

Generously?

It wasn't as if he wanted to accept the offer, but clearly, Hyunjin had money, and lots of it at that.

"Hey Kardashian-"

"Don't call me that."

Felix is a tiny bit annoyed, because kardashian was just the perfect name for Seungmin. He still was never going to stop calling him that.

"As I was saying, Kardashian, do you think I could run away right now?"

"Wait wha-"

And Felix has bolted out of the restaurant.

He quickly responds to Hyunjin, slightly disappointed that he couldn't have just eaten some chicken in peace.

Okay. Send the Address.

Felix doesn't enjoy being able to be bought, but that was how it is. He receives the address and hurriedly calls an uber, texting Seungmin a quick apology that he truly did mean.

~~~~

This is a restaurant?!

Felix is currently looking up wide-eyed at the 'restaurant' Hyunjin told him to go to, which looked the part of a luxury hotel.

He was especially staring at the name

It was called Hwang Gourmet.

There isn't a way that Hyunjin owns this place... right?

Yeah.

That isn't possible.

Okay Felix isn't stupid. Hyunjin definitely owns this place. His suspicions aren't confirmed though, so he shall pretend he doesn't suspect anything of the sort.

He is so underdressed. Like so underdressed. If he walks into this building wearing his pink hoodie and overalls with his cliche dirty converse... all would be lost.

Fuck it.

Felix is strutting towards the building. More like charging, actually, trying to enter it without anybody noticing his strange attire.

He bursts through the glass doors.

The floor is quite slippery.

He falls.

Very (un)gracefully.

Flat on his face.