Toru Oikawa

Toru Oikawa || Haikyū!!

requested by @Rage_Biscuit two years ago 💀

massive degrading, probably not exactly what you wanted lol,

"You're so perverted Toru, you know that?"

All he could do was just helplessly nod at your comment, too embarrassed to bite back a response. He didn't mean to peek at you when you were changing in the gyms locker room after everyone had already left practice, it just happened.

..okay that was a lie, so what? It's your fault for having such a toned and scratch-able back, not his. It's not like he wanted to see your juicy ass and god-sent thighs and how huge your bulge was in your underwear, definitely not. He just came in at the wrong time, that's all.

So why was he kneeling on the ground in front of your massive thighs and bulge while you were just chillin' there, man spreading and everything? He wasn't complaining though, anyone would die to be in his place (he just like me fr fr).

"Toru," he hesitated to look up at you, your voice deeper than usual, like your balls had just dropped. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

'..daddy?' He thought, mustering up all his courage to look you in the eye. Which he probably shouldn't have, 'cause he was pretty sure he just came right then and there.

"Y-yeah..?" Was all that came out of his mouth, hands clenching his own thighs harshly.

"I wonder what everyone would say," you started, taking his jaw into one of your massive yaoi hands. "If they found out how perverted and disgusting their captain is. What would they think? Would they disown you? Would they.." he felt his cock grow harder at your harsh words, "kick you out, perhaps?"

He gulped, "wh-what're you gonna do?" Suddenly feeling confident he added, "you gonna spank me or something, m/n?" Smirking, he sweat-dropped before making the biggest mistake he'll ever say in his life, "you're too much of a pussy to do something like that. No balls lol."

All you did was raise a single eyebrow.

"W-wait- it's- it's too much," he cries out, fingers gripping your bedsheets so hard they're turning white. He was practically folded in half, upper body on your sheets and lower body being held up by your hands.

"You talk too much," You mumbled against his hole. "Shut up." He could feel your painted nails make crescents in his thighs, your cold rings burning his skin. Toru has a perfect view of you, how focused you look and intense your eyes are is making him drip more pre-cum onto his stomach, his folded position making a small puddle on it.

"I- I cant, m/n, please please-" he managed to say between moans and whines, but you acted as if you didn't even hear him. He was so embarrassed; not only you giving no response but how much he's shaking after only a few minutes. Toru already felt so close to coming.

You pulled off of him with a string of saliva dripping off your tongue, only harsh pants can be heard from him. He heard you chuckle a bit before you grabbed his cock harshly, him hissing in response.

"Look how tiny you are.. you really think you could pleasure anyone with this?" You saw his face flush immensely, his hands coming up to shield it immediately. "It's so pathetic lookin- ..oh? You came just from my words? You really are gross, Toru."