Ryoumen Sukuna

Ryoumen Sukuna || Jujutsu Kaisen

self indulgent fic, couldn't help myself, couldn't decide if I wanted to rail him or let him rail me, ooc, power bottom sukuna, high key slutty bottom reader (not based on me), choking, possible ooc, mention of hickeys and bite marks

To everyone who comment and helped regardless of binary or non binary <3.... sorry

TOP? READER

"I-is this it? Pathetic. Go harder." He said with a blinding smirk, as if he felt nothing, even though the harsh blush on his face and how he heaved deep breaths told the opposite.

"Oh? Is that how you really feel?" You slowly pulled out of him, smirking when you heard him hiss at being empty. Leaning back, you put yourself on full display, all your scars, marks, tattoos, etc, exposing yourself fully to him.

"Then beg. Or do it yourself."

"F-fuck..." you mumbled, grip tightening enough to form bruises on his sweat soaked skin. A hand tightened around your throat caused you to let out a groan of pleasure as he moaned, seemingly forgetting about you and only focusing on his own pleasure to reach his high.

Mentally frowning at that, you dug your nails into his skin, hard enough to draw blood, and harshly thrusted up as he was in the process of slamming back him. He moaned deep and loud at that, falling forward as his grip loosened allowing you to breathe more (though, you're a little disappointed), his forehead resting on your shoulder.

"Bastard," he mumbled through gritted teeth, then with a teasing smirk on his face (which you couldn't see, but knew was there) said, "I bet [redacted] c-could fuck me better than you."

Man, was he in for a night. Or should I say, multiple nights?

BOTTOM READER

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...!" You whined out, back arching deliciously in Sukuna's opinion, eyes shut as your sweat dripped onto your arms before falling onto the ground of his domain. You felt one of his hands delve between your wings and shoulder blades, pushing your chest closer to the ground than it already was, the tip of your cock just barely ghosting over it.

"Such a slut, so desperate for my dick, hm?"

"Mn- yes yes- always a slut for your dick," you moaned out, trying to grasp onto anything to ground yourself from his harsh and deep thrusts. Feeling the familiar coil in your balls, you whimpered it out only for him to go completely still, earning a distasteful groan from you. "A-asshole, why'd yo- mng"

"Shut up."

"Fuck, you look damn good with that look on your face, all fucked out, just for me." He mumbled against your lips, upper body almost completely covered by hickeys and bite marks. Leaning back, he smirked at the pitiful state you were in, pupils blown wide, a smirk on your lips while your tongue's trying to catch the drool that's escaping, and he couldn't tell whose cum was covering you.

"I bet you love being fucked by someone as powerful as me, just imagining how powerless you are against me." You nodded without really processing what he said, too focused on the immense pleasure he's giving you.

"Please please please-"

"Please what? Use your fucking words."

"Please please wreck me, King of Curses."