Claude

Claude de Alger Obelia || Who Made Me A Princess

|| Who Made Me A Princess

requested by @h0rny_everysecond

rough, mention of toys, slight hair pulling, choking, teasing, cussing, degradation, dacryphilia, begging, slight dumbification, probably ooc cause I haven't read it, might be a while before I post again since "writers block" lol

"Look at me, Claude." Forcefully grabbing his chin, you turned his head to look at you, smirking when you saw how flushed his face already was with a few tears running down his cheeks. He was biting his lip, probably to prevent himself cussing you out so he wouldn't get even more punished.

Embarrassment, pleasure, and deteriorating anger was evident in his eyes as he tried to look anywhere but you.

"Nhg- m/n..."

"What is it, dumb slut?"

He bit his lip, shamefully pushing his face deeper into his pillow as his tears got soaked up. He wondered what happened to his cruel and arrogant personality that he normally has, but remembering all the teasing and punishment you've put him through, he was more surprised that he hadn't lost all of his mind - that he hadn't been dumbified, at least, not yet.

He mumbled something but couldn't be heard due to the pillow. Irritated, you ran your hand up his neck to his hair, gripping onto it to pull him up. It was now that you could finally see his face, tears running down his cheeks as his eyes held a glossy and distant look in them. Seeing his tears made you smirk, he looked so pretty like this...

"Wanna say that again, whore?"

He blushed from the degrading names, lightly shivering when he felt your other cold hand ghost up his spine beneath the cloth he wore. Fuck, was he really gonna beg for you - to you? He knew you had no problem stopping whatever you were doing on him to get up and leave, that was just how you were. Biting his lip, he finally plead out to you, despite it being weak and short.

"P-please m/n, fuck me 'til day breaks..."

Fuck, he felt like he was on fire despite the cold to room temperature liquids that covered his body, some bodily, others not. The cloth he wore from before was halfway down his arms, which gave you a beautiful view of his pale back. The cloth was scrunching up at his waist, lightly covering his lower back to his ass that held your cock. Acting almost as if he was shy.

His small gasps, whimpers and moans only increased by the second from the rough and fast pace you had. Doubling as he felt your hand crawl up his back to his neck, blush hardening when you gripped it, choking him.

"C'mon slut, I know you can get louder than these pathetic moans."

Shit, now wasn't really the time for a degrading kink to appear, but man he loved hearing those words come out of your mouth - only for him. Fuck, you - this feeling of intense pleasure was addicting, he felt like he was losing his mind, as if you were fucking his morals right out of him.

"Let's wake your entire empire up with your moans, shall we?"

Why did he actually want to do that?