Benimaru Shinmon

Benimaru Shinmon || Fire Force

prompt idea/request by @-TusubakiMaka-

slight soft slow sex ? cause I'm a pussy sorry lmao, slight begging, slight praising, slight degradation, short

"Beni~ what do you think you're doing, baby?"

Stopping his movements, he looked up to see you standing in the doorway. The soft blush on his face and how his breath was labored told you everything; your baby was pleasuring himself despite not having your permission to do so.

He wanted this to happen though, to get caught pleasuring himself to get punished by you. Mentally smirking, he tried acting flustered despite you knowing him more than himself.

"What a bad boy you've been..."

"Ngh- go faster, p-please..." he whimpered out, slightly annoyed at how you went so slow. He thought that since this was a punishment you'd at least fuck him into his next life, but you were doing the exact opposite; thrusting so slow but making him feel so loved by how soft you were going, murmuring praises against his skin as you went.

"Sorry baby, but this is a punishment, remember?" A small whimper escaped his lips as you bit into his lifted thigh, flushing when you licked at the mark before kissing it. You smirked at him, your hand gliding higher up his thigh, shivering when he felt your painted nails lightly dig into his skin. "But I know you'll love this either way... until you're begging for more."

God, the way your voice deepened at the end sent shivers up his back, pre-cum leaking down his burning cock. He groaned, grasping beside his head onto the slightly dampened sheet below him with one hand, the other failing miserably at trying to cover his flushed face.

Fuck, he didn't think soft and slow sex would be this good, at least not as good as rough sex they usually had(when he was in the mood for it, which was rare).

"You're so cute, my Beni..." you mumbled in his ear, slow thrusts into his prostate, a hand softly caressing itself up his side, as if it were tracing and admiring every single flaw.

"M-m/n... please," he begged quietly, already feeling close despite just starting, embarrassment coursing through his veins. A low moan escaped his lips when you bit into his neck, more trailing down up and down his neck.

"Don't worry baby... I'll take good care of you."